Six friends gathered recently for a scrumptious dinner in the newly updated inn, and we could not have asked for a more satisfying meal in a more pleasant atmosphere! The food, the presentation, and the staff were all top-notch, and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for upscale dining in the Twin Lakes, Lake County area. The updated accommodations were also first rate, and although we did not spend the night, I wish we had! Nice job!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of hospitality in Twin Lakes, Colorado, The Twin Lakes Inn, founded in 1879, is a completely renovated historic inn, open from May 25 through late Sept each year. We have 4 rooms with private baths and 8 rooms with Euro-style shared baths. There's also a full-service on-site restaurant and bar. Located at the center of Twin Lakes Village, one of Colorado's most inspiring spots, facing Mt. Elbert, Twin Peaks and other 14,000 foot mountains. Nearby Twin Lakes, Colorado's largest natural glacial lakes, are walking distance from the Inn. On-site massage and healing touch services by Cornelia Patti, RN and certified massage therapist. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Twin Lakes Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twin Lakes Bed & Bistro Hotel Twin Lakes
- Twin Lakes Bed And Bistro