Twin Lakes Inn, under new good management (for those who have stopped in over the past couple years). Great chef has put together quite the wonderful, yet still affordable menu. Rooms are a bit small, but clean, comfortable, and cozy! Fall leaves between the end of September and early October are to die for! Too bad Twin Lakes gets somewhat isolated as soon as snow closes Independence Pass from Aspen.
We stayed overnight in order to be closer to the trailhead for Mt Huron, but it's even closer to Elbert and others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of hospitality in Twin Lakes, Colorado, The Twin Lakes Inn, founded in 1879, is a completely renovated historic inn, open from May 25 through late Sept each year. We have 4 rooms with private baths and 8 rooms with Euro-style shared baths. There's also a full-service on-site restaurant and bar. Located at the center of Twin Lakes Village, one of Colorado's most inspiring spots, facing Mt. Elbert, Twin Peaks and other 14,000 foot mountains. Nearby Twin Lakes, Colorado's largest natural glacial lakes, are walking distance from the Inn. On-site massage and healing touch services by Cornelia Patti, RN and certified massage therapist. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Twin Lakes Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twin Lakes Bed & Bistro Hotel Twin Lakes
- Twin Lakes Bed And Bistro