We stayed at the Twin Lakes Inn for their inclusive NYE party, which included a room, dinner, a bottle of wine, 2 bands, and breakfast. We had an absolute BLAST!! The food was amazing - deer medallions with sweet potatoes, and baked brie for an appetizer. Their bartender was fun and suggested lots of yummy drinks. We danced all night, then walked upstairs to bed. The room was quiet even though the band was still playing. I slept like a rock. I even tore the bed apart in the morning to find out what type of mattress we had slept on. The hotel staff was so friendly and just made you feel at home. We will definitely be staying here many more times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of hospitality in Twin Lakes, Colorado, The Twin Lakes Inn, founded in 1879, is a completely renovated historic inn, open from May 25 through late Sept each year. We have 4 rooms with private baths and 8 rooms with Euro-style shared baths. There's also a full-service on-site restaurant and bar. Located at the center of Twin Lakes Village, one of Colorado's most inspiring spots, facing Mt. Elbert, Twin Peaks and other 14,000 foot mountains. Nearby Twin Lakes, Colorado's largest natural glacial lakes, are walking distance from the Inn. On-site massage and healing touch services by Cornelia Patti, RN and certified massage therapist. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Twin Lakes Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twin Lakes Bed & Bistro Hotel Twin Lakes
- Twin Lakes Bed And Bistro