A delightful and unexpected gem! Valerie made us feel like we were old friends returning as soon as we walked in. Excellent service continued with Ken at dinner. Matt even made time to take a break from the kitchen to talk with us. Sonia and Eric were just as delightful taking care of us in the morning. Love that it's a TV-free zone in the room. We cut short out stay in Vail to enjoy the Inn's hospitality again and gorgeous location. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of hospitality in Twin Lakes, Colorado, The Twin Lakes Inn, founded in 1879, is a completely renovated historic inn, open from about mid-May through late Sept each year. We have 4 rooms with private baths and 8 rooms with Euro-style shared baths. There's also a full-service on-site restaurant and bar. Located at the center of Twin Lakes Village, one of Colorado's most inspiring spots, facing Mt. Elbert, Twin Peaks and other 14,000 foot mountains. Nearby Twin Lakes, Colorado's largest natural glacial lakes, are walking distance from the Inn. On-site massage and healing touch services by Cornelia Patti, RN and certified massage therapist. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Twin Lakes Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twin Lakes Bed & Bistro Hotel Twin Lakes
- Twin Lakes Bed And Bistro