We stayed here for a night in May, it is a pretty nice place but the one thing I found odd was that there was no tv. I guess they expect everyone to be out all day and not want a tv but at the end of the day we needed some distraction. I guess we're not the types to sit in silence and come up with conversation when we just want to veg. It is not really an issue but they should maybe mention it on their website. Other than that it was great. The extension cord run through the wall and into the bathroom (which is against fire code) was concerning but I would still stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of hospitality in Twin Lakes, Colorado, The Twin Lakes Inn, founded in 1879, is a completely renovated historic inn, open from May 25 through late Sept each year. We have 4 rooms with private baths and 8 rooms with Euro-style shared baths. There's also a full-service on-site restaurant and bar. Located at the center of Twin Lakes Village, one of Colorado's most inspiring spots, facing Mt. Elbert, Twin Peaks and other 14,000 foot mountains. Nearby Twin Lakes, Colorado's largest natural glacial lakes, are walking distance from the Inn. On-site massage and healing touch services by Cornelia Patti, RN and certified massage therapist. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Twin Lakes Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twin Lakes Bed And Bistro
- Twin Lakes Bed & Bistro Hotel Twin Lakes