We booked two nights at Twin Lakes Inn before and after our day hike up Mt. Elbert, the highest point in CO because of its close proximity to the South Elbert Trailhead. We were so pleased with their clean, cozy comfortable accommodations. From our first phone contact with staff, they were welcoming and made sure we had everything we needed for a successful day hike, including providing us take-a-long hiker's breakfasts, coffee, and hot water for tea so we could leave early in the morning. When we returned tired and happy from our hike, after a hot shower we enjoyed a fine glass of wine on their patio near the bar. We were impressed with the offerings of their restaurant and enjoyed every bite! We'll be back with all of our friends who want to hike Mt. Elbert and enjoy luxury in the wilderness at a great price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of hospitality in Twin Lakes, Colorado, The Twin Lakes Inn, founded in 1879, is a completely renovated historic inn, open from May 25 through late Sept each year. We have 4 rooms with private baths and 8 rooms with Euro-style shared baths. There's also a full-service on-site restaurant and bar. Located at the center of Twin Lakes Village, one of Colorado's most inspiring spots, facing Mt. Elbert, Twin Peaks and other 14,000 foot mountains. Nearby Twin Lakes, Colorado's largest natural glacial lakes, are walking distance from the Inn. On-site massage and healing touch services by Cornelia Patti, RN and certified massage therapist. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Twin Lakes Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twin Lakes Bed & Bistro Hotel Twin Lakes
- Twin Lakes Bed And Bistro