Always the cleanest and most well run operation in any ski resort I have visited. Always. Everything is right on site from apre-ski to performance rentals. Free coffee, snacks and most imporatntly sun screen.
- Free Wifi
Great 3 BR condo foot steps from the BEST ski mountain in the world! The condo was large and comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful! The BEST part of this condo in the location! It is at the foot of the famed covered bridge and you are footsteps from some incredible restaurants-like Kelly Likens.
Oktoberfest weekend. Great staff, accommodation and location. Had everything I was looking for on short notice. Pet friendly room was much better than anything else I have stayed in elsewhere. Ate at george's too.
We spent the Labor Day weekend at Vail Mountain Haus; our first visit. We would definately return for the followin reasons:
* Fabulous staff! From the reservation to the check-out, everyone was friendly and had a customer service first attitude.
* Great room. We had a two bedroom suite on the creekside. Updated kitchens and baths and comfortable beds and furniture. Terrace overlooking the creek, fireplace, and everything you needed. The owner of our rooms also had fans and a humidifier onsite. Great attention to detail!
* Location, Location, Location! Right in the heart of things in Vail Village. Close to the parking structure and steps from the covered bridge
* Complimentary breakfast each morning. Average fare, but got us on our way with gusto!
* Pool area is small, but heated outdoor pool and spa, along with an indoor spa. Locker rooms were clean and updated with showers, a dry suana AND a steamroom. Very nice.
Special Mention: * Test drove a Tesla at the front door of VMH. They were here for the holiday weekend. Too cool!
**THe best hot chocolate ever is complimentary and in the lobby all day! Yes, it was summer, but we all drank it daily; that's how good it was!
Drawbacks: In the summer, the internal bedroom (no window) gets really stuffy, and the airflow is not ideal. There is no air conditioning here.
Overall, a great place and a great trip! Kudos!
We visit The Vail Mountain Haus frequently and ALWAYS have a wonderful experience. It's so conveniently located, the rooms/condos are nicely done and well equipped. My kiddos love the free breakfast .... Make your own Belgium waffles, cereal bar, fruit bar, bagels and more!
To sum it up, staying at the Mountain Haus is easy, comfortable and so very pleasant!
This is a great place to stay in Vail. The room and facilities are excellent. The room has a warm and cozy feeling. great location, short walk to shops and restaurants. The staff service has been very good.
The front desk manager was extremely helpful. when my wife was feeling unwell, he took us in his car to the hospital nearby, stayed with us and further drove us to a shopping center so that I could buy some fresh juice and drinks. I am still grateful for that.