“Will stay here again and again!!”

The Vail Spa Condominiums
Ranked #17 of 41 Speciality Lodging in Vail
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 9 January 2014

My family and I stayed at the Vail spa for 2 weeks during X-mas and new year. We have only good things to say about this condo. Very well located, excellent service, and the condo was like new !!. The people in the front desk are very attentive and helpful as well as all the other staff. The pool and the hot tub are very clean and we always got fresh towels. The cleaning lady was always looking after my children and left chocolates in our pillows every night. My only regret is that we can not spend more time in Vail.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We were absolutely sold a bill of goods with this property. Upon arrival at 5:30 pm our condo was filthy, and we had to have cleaning staff there for an hour while we tried to get organized. We had doors that did not open, and a leaking master bath faucet. The building elevators were often nonfunctional and we had to go up and down three flights of stairs with ski boots on. It was a very long walk to the lifts, especially with skis and poles. Nothing was offered to us, despite our insistence, to make up for all these issues. For the price we paid, these accomodations were totally unacceptable. DO NOT STAY HERE!!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sara N
Jessica D, Front Office Manager at The Vail Spa Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Dear Sara,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. First and foremost, we apologize for any frustration or disappointment you may have experienced. We strive to exceed the expectations of each of our valued guests, and take your comments to heart. We will make our entire staff aware of your experience so that we may improve our service for future stays.

We are sorry that the condo was not yet ready for your arrival. A guest had departed a bit later than expected that day, and it takes several hours for our housekeeping staff to fully prepare a 3 bedroom residence for arrival. For this delay, we offered you a free night at Vail Spa Condominiums.

I understand that you reserved your stay through a third party wholesaler. I cannot speak to the property information provided by their agents, but if our distance to the slopes was misrepresented I can understand your frustration. We are not ski in/ski out, and are sure to tell our guests that we are a 5 minute walk to the gondola. We can arrange for ski valet service, which allows you to store your skis and boots near the gondola so that you do not have to carry equipment back and forth each day.

Additionally, each of our Vail Spa residences is individually owned, and all are unique in terms of bedding, décor, view and quality of the finishes and furnishings. If you decide to return to Vail Spa, and I hope that you will, I encourage you to call us directly to reserve your stay. We can always offer the best available rate, provide the most accurate information and find the perfect fit residence for your needs and requests.

I only wish I had been made aware of your dissatisfaction during your stay, so that I might have been able to take action in the moment and turn your stay around. Again, I hope that you will use your free night and let us show you why guests return to Vail Spa year after year.

Jessica Davis, Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Our ski club spent 4 nights at Vail Spa and loved it. The staff was always very friendly and helpful. The condos are within walking distance of Vail, so it was very convenient for skiers. The town buses stop right outside, so you can get a free ride anywhere around town. The hot tubs were awesome after a long day skiing. They have indoor and outdoor heated pools and hot tubs. The condos were very spacious and have everything you need. The view from the condos was fabulous since the mountain was right out the window. We can't wait to return to Vail and Vail Spa Condos!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alan C
Jessica D, Front Office Manager at The Vail Spa Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Dear Alan,

It was our pleasure to host you and the Columbus Ski Club at Vail Spa. So glad you were able to take advantage of the excellent early season conditions this year! We look forward to seeing you next December, if not before.

Best regards,

Jessica Davis
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 11 September 2013

We stayed in unit 109 for the Lionshead Oktoberfest celebrations and everyone had a great time. The unit was spacious and clean and within walking distance of all the events. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this to anyone headed to Vail!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank HMDenver
Reviewed 26 August 2013

My family (which includes 3 young kids) and I spent a month at Vail Spa in unit 516 and I could not have been happier with our choice of accommodation. While the master bedroom did face the highway which was noisy with the windows open at night, it was not a deal-breaker by any stretch. The bus stop to go pretty much anywhere was steps away from us and so convenient, not to mention it was just a short walk to Lionshead. Great views, daily housekeeping, and well-appointed. I used the fitness facility nearly daily and my kids enjoyed the pool. I will definitely return to Vail Spa!

Room Tip: Not all units are decorated equally-ours was newly updated and I would suggest checking update statu...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank pickytravelDallas_TX
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Staid with family and parents for a 5 day summer vacation in Vail. Lovely accommodation and a convenient base for exploring Vail in the Summer. The staff were very helpful during our stay. Would consider staying there again.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 4 February 2013

We stayed at Vail Spa as part of a Ski Club Group. We were treated royally by the staff. Our condo was roomy, well furnished and the kitchen had all new first rate appliances. Hot tub and pool were great after skiing. It is also a very short walk to the gondola.

Room Tip: The corner units are very roomy
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends