Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

138kunk
Atlanta, Georgia
“Do Not Book here.”
Reviewed 11 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I booked this place for us during our Spring Break trip to Vail. Actually booked through VRBO but I am submitting my review here, because I am so mad about spending 700 dollars for two nights, and because VRBO will not post my reviews. Arrived Sunday evening, April 1st. Outside of the condo appeared needing repairs and new paint jobs. Walked up to the third floor and opened our unit, and we were welcomed by very strong dog urine smell. The stench was so strong that we couldn't do anything else but go to a store immediately and buy air fresheners and candles. Meanwhile, I emailed the property manager, Ryan, about the problem. The reply I got was that he was out of town until February 18th, when we arrived on April 1st. I emailed again to a substitute manager given to me but I haven't heard from him, yet. I could tell that someone took time to clean the place and tidy up the accessories but the stench was so strong until we sort of got used to it. The bedding we pulled out of the closet was damp and we had to lay them out in order to air-dry. The shag carpet everywhere just felt gross under my feet, possibly my imagination, because of the strong urine smell. I woke up during the night with my nose to the pillow and I smelled musty sweat smell in my bedding.
I know Vail is an expensive place to play and stay but this place is no bargain and at the same time, it should be condemned.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
18 Apr 2018
Hi, I am so sorry to hear that this is how your interaction with Vacasa went, and I can assure you that this is not our normal standard. Thank you so much for taking the time to honestly tell us about your experience. We really do appreciate the opportunity to make changes and continually get better. We will take your feedback and send it on to our local team to make sure our properties are 100% ready for future guests to rent. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future and impress you!

Travellers are raving about these Vail hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing