Willows Condominiums at Vail
Sitzmark Lodge at Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$148
Sonnenalp(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$231
  • Pool
Vail Marriott Mountain Resort(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$172
  • Restaurant
Hotel Talisa, Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$158
  • Restaurant
The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$159
  • Pool
The Sebastian - Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$262
US$10,979
US$1,097
Vail Mountain Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$176
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
US$243
US$236
  • Pool
Christiania at Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$147
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsquiet streethuge hot tubbedroom condogreat locationwinter or summera great place to stayski hausdaily maid servicewe loved our staywasher dryerskis and bootsrivashellygondolavillageaccommodationssnow
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 February 2006

I got a great deal on a 1 bedroom condo here during prime season. The location is excellent, the breakfast is a nice touch, and the rooms are great. Nice kitchens with everything you need- granite countertops (which are nice)- gas fireplaces- free internet access in the lobby.
The only issue was the size of the bedroom- teeny tiny! But certainly not that big of a deal. Perfect for a couple- or a couple with a small kid, but not for 2 couples to share one place IMO. (and I am only talking about the 1 bedroom condos)
I would not hesitate to return!

• Stayed: January 2006
5  Thank ladyleahNYCArea
Reviewed 5 July 2005

The willows is really a great place to stay in Vail on a budget. I go in the summer only so I cannot comment on anything related to skiiing. If you want a one bedroom "large suite" fo a decent price, it is great. The service has always been good and it may be the cleanest place I have ever stayed, very important to me. The kitchen is a good size for the size of the unit. The bathrooms had been remodeled when I was there last.

The cons, ask about your room's view. You can get a room with a balcony overlooking Willow road or you could end up with one over looking the parking lot, not good! Also, the fold away sleepr sofa's matress was TERRIBLE. Springs were sticking up through it. If you will be planning to use the sofa sleeper, you are better off bringing an air mattress or staying somewhere else. Check the internet for better rates than the ones posted, you can do better. I have never paid their posted rates. If you were to pay those rates, you would be better off looking around. You could probably do better for the money in that event.

• Stayed: July 2004
5  Thank Wayway
Reviewed 2 April 2005

My family stayed at the Willows over our spring break. It was a wonderful place to stay. I had booked the reserv. online based on what I had researched from this site and AAA. We stayed in a one bedroom condo which was perfect for my family. It was well furnished, extremely clean and was in a great location. We could not have been happier. I loved having a condo and a complimentary continental breakfast. Vail is an expensive place in general. The restaurants and shops are mostly upscale ones. Having a place to prepare some meals made it a little more reasonable. Also, the spa was one of the cleanest I've seen. I would recommend this property.

• Stayed: March 2005
6  Thank trvlgrl422
Reviewed 13 March 2004

The Willows was wonderful. The location, right in Vail Village was perfect for us. We could walk with our ski boots on right to the lift. The staff was very courteous and helpful and the 1 bedroom condo was quite adequate for the 2 of us. The continental breakfast each morning was much more than I thought it would be. Great variety from cereal to bagels to fruit to yogurt. The place was very clean including the hot tub room and the housekeeping staff were quite hospitable. We will be going back to the Willows!

5  Thank missythegreat
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 November 2003

Great location at the base of the ski mountain. Walk to the ski lift, shops and restaurants - or hiking trails in summer. Healthy continental breakfast during ski season. We have been staying at The Willows, in summer and winter, for the past 10 years. The staff is very helpful.
Super clean units are nicely furnished.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member