“Great Way to End a Business Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Aria Spa & Club

Aria Spa & Club
Ranked #2 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Vail
More attraction details
Owner description: Offers, among other kinds of massage, high altitude, neuromuscular and Thai massages.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Way to End a Business Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

I am not the kind of girl that likes massages but I do love to get my toes and nails done when I can. I would say this is one of the best places I have got a mani and pedi from. Beautiful facility and kind reception staff. Lisa Marie was fantastic and I probably talked her ear off! And she talked right back with me. Let me tell you there is nothing more awkward than person who does nothing by do you toes and nails. I even did a little shopping the gift shop on the way out.

Visited November 2013

Houston, Texas
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

Well I expected it to be very expensive and it definitely met my expectations. The massage was wonderful...ask for Tilly! The hot tub was closed while we were there, which is why this rating is very good and not excellent. The steam room was amazing though...cleared my sinuses with the eucalyptus scent! Staff made us feel very welcome and comfortable which is a big plus for me.

Visited October 2013
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good Massage, Spa just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

Enjoyed an amazing massage however, I would not rate this as the #2 spa. it was a bit outdated and not conveniently located.

Visited July 2013
denver
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“The best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013

This resort hires top notch therapists and professionals who really know how to give a good massage. The products that are used of the massage, facials and manicures are great quality.

Visited June 2013
Deltona, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Great day of total relaxation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2013 via mobile

My husband and I joined by another couple spent the entire day in the spa. We all enjoyed a massage and then spent the day relaxing and reading in the coed fireside lounge, hot tubs, steam rooms, sauna, pool, etc. ordered lunch and ate by the fire in our robes. The spa is warm and very "zen" like. Highly recommend it!

1 Thank Angela O

Been to Aria Spa & Club? Share your experiences!