“Delicious Pizza”

Good for: Groups
cleveland, ohio
“Delicious Pizza”
Reviewed 3 February 2013

I didn't actually eat the pizza but my niece, sister in law and husband had it and they said it was pretty good for such a little place in Vail. I like the fact that I could actually have ordered a Gluten Free Pizza. The only thing that I didn't like was it was smoky. There were other items to choose if you didn't want Pizza. There were salads and panini's also. If you wouldn't find something to eat here, then you weren't hungry.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank klisa615

Miami, Florida
“Excellent pizza in a very humble place”
Reviewed 30 January 2013

A small place with very tasty pizza, we had only pizza here but they have other stuff like sandwiches.
The ingredients were very fresh and tasty, the dough was perfectly cook. The pizza style is Neapolitan, the way we like it.
The price was very good compared with all the expensive restaurant in that area

• Visited January 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Very good food!”
Reviewed 10 December 2012

I have eaten here twice and both times have been good experiences. The first time I was there I got some italian sub and the last time I was there I ordered pizza. The staff is always friendly and accommodating and I have never had to wait too long to place my order or to receive it. Somewhat pricey but not too surprising since you're in Vail! Will definitely be going back!

Visited January 2012
Minnesota
“Good Food!”
Reviewed 4 December 2012

Happy Happy guy waited on us and gave us some good food with a great attitude. Great location in Lionshead and a great value.

• Visited December 2012
Vail, Colorado, United States
“Definition of Excellence”
Reviewed 5 October 2012

I love being a local of the Vail Valley for the obvious reason such as the mountain, and the great outdoors. Another reason is for the great restaurants in the area, and there is not a restaurant that I enjoy going to more than Old Forge Pizza. Old Forge Pizza has amazing pizza with a great one of a kind crust, incredibly friendly staff, and an awesome atmosphere. Even if you don't feel like pizza they have great paninis, awesome wings, and a good selection of beers. I highly recommend Old Forge Pizza to anyone who is in the Vail Valley!!

• Visited October 2012