“Great Cappuccino, not so great gelato”
Review of Rimini

Rimini
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Vail
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Great cappuccino and crepes, not so great gelato. I would call this ice cream actually, if you've ever tried gelato anywhere in Europe, you would not call this gelato. Then again, I don't think I've had real gelato anywhere in North America..

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Lots of the breakfast spots in BC are either expensive buffets or grab-and-go breakfast sandwich type food. Rimini has wonderful crepes, which are a tasty alternative to what everyone else has to offer. I also love their coffee. It's european style espresso, a nice change from Starbucks. Their gelato selection is impressive, although I've yet to try any of it.

Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

We must have went here 5 times during our 10 day stay. Gelato never disappointed and the staff was always cheerful regardless how busy they were. I wish I could say the same about other places nearby that become rude when they have a long line or really long day. Oh and the coffee drinks are pretty good too! Keep improving and hope to see you all again.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Great assortment of flavors to choose from without all the added artificial flavorings and it tasted great. Would visit again.

Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

I had an excellent sugar cone with mint chocolate gelato, plus coconut gelato. Delicious. Staff was friendly. Standard two flavor cone was $6.50, a bit pricey but hey, it's Vail.

Been to Rimini? Share your experiences!