Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail
Sonnenalp(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$231
  • Pool
Hotel Talisa, Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$167
  • Restaurant
Vail Marriott Mountain Resort(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$476
US$186
  • Restaurant
Lion Square Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$208
The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$203
  • Pool
The Sebastian - Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$552
US$522
  • Pool
Austria Haus Hotel(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$153
Travelocity
Vail Mountain Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$291
US$283
  • Breakfast included
US$355
US$262
Travelocity
1,155 results
All reviewsflame restaurantski conciergeheated towelshouse cartop notchwalk in closetbeautiful hoteloff seasonhot chocolatelobby barspa servicesmountain viewluxury hotela wonderful staythe entire staffgas fireplaceski boots
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I just returned from the Four Seasons Vail and must say it was a perfect 10 experience. I was very concerned that this hotel was "too far from the village" and "did not have ski in/ski out facilities". However, my preconceived concerns were nothing to worry about. The resort is indeed within Vail village and allowed us to easily walk to all the shops, restaurants and clubs - just steps away. The resort offers their own complimentary shuttle, which truly is not necessary, since the slopes are a scenic few blocks from the Four Seasons. The amenities are typical Four Seasons amazing - large rooms with fireplaces, spectacular bathroom and large rooms. My room did not have a mountain-view room, but I didn't have issues with this since there is a balcony with lots of natural lighting. The sense of entry is wonderful - a hip lobby bar, gourmet steakhouse, pool table in the library and a great gym and of course a spa with indoor amenities you would expect. I especially liked the outdoor heated swimming pool with great laps and an outdoor fireplace poolside that serves a variety of hot chocolate drinks. Am I gushing??? This is the Vail hotel to stay out - accept no imitations!

Room Tip: Higher levels allow for slope-view accommodations
2  Thank iraa a
FsrVail, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Dear iraa a,
Thank you so much for staying with us and happy to read you enjoyed our ski experience, including our SkiConcierge located at the base of Vail mountain. I'm delighted that this was a "perfect 10" experience and our team really look forward to welcome you back soon.

Please feel free to reach out directly when you're ready for your next trip.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Everyone I encountered at the resort was amazing and made me feel like I was the only guest in the resort. The rooms are very large and have everything you could possibly need. The spa was incredible and one of the best massages I have ever had...ask for the guy - he is the only male therapist...awesome! The resort is located in the middle of Vail VIllage.

1  Thank DeanneVigil
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I highly recommend this resort to anyone visiting the Vail area. The resort is in amazing condition and the staff and the service they provide are incredible! The ski concierge is so awesome! You will not be disappointed! I will be back!

1  Thank Rhonda B
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We've been to Vail twice in the last three months and both times we've stayed at the Four Seasons. The hotel is great, the location is perfect and the service is top notch. My son had surgery at the nearby Steadman Clinic and the hotel staff was caring and attentive. They even drove us back and forth to appointments. In particular I'd like to recognize Raphael Pazzini who is in charge of the rooms at the hotel. As returning guests Raphael reached out to us in advance to inquire about our needs for the upcoming stay, got us a room upgrade and was in touch throughout our visit. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Vail. Just a great experience.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2014

My family and I visited Vail about two weeks ago, we stayed at the four seasons, what a great hotel, the service was amazing in every way. Could not go wrong by staying here. Love this place, we will be back. My only regret is we did not bring our swim gear.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank swhite1967
FsrVail, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2014

Dear swhite1967,

Thank you for staying with us and your kind review. We look forward to welcome you to our resort pool on your next visit! :)