Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail
Sitzmark Lodge at Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$148
Christiania at Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$147
  • Breakfast included
The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$159
  • Pool
The Sebastian - Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$292
US$262
  • Pool
Vail Marriott Mountain Resort(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$186
  • Restaurant
Hotel Talisa, Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$158
  • Restaurant
US$11,693
US$1,097
Vail Mountain Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$176
  • Breakfast included
US$303
US$248
TripAdvisor
1,144 results
All reviewsflame restaurantski conciergeheated towelshouse cartop notchwalk in closetbeautiful hoteloff seasonhot chocolatelobby barspa servicesmountain viewluxury hotela wonderful staythe entire staffgas fireplaceski boots
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Great rooms, friendly and courteous staff, but best of all - the Ski concierge. We visited last Thanksgiving. You get measured for skis and boots at the hotel and then collect them at the shop at the base of the ski lift the next morning. The staff are really friendly and even carried my skis to and from the lift station every day. The skiing was fabulous even so early in the season that we are repeating exactly the same holiday this Thanksgiving and family is going to come and visit us from Europe and ski with us - we raved about it that much.

The hotel itself has beautiful rooms with fireplaces and very comfortable beds. A fabulous vacation.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank c0nfusedexpat401
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I am staying at this hotel as I write this. We have a whole week here as my spouse has some business meetings. I am not a skier but was looking forward to lots of time to relax in the room and enjoy a beautiful mountain view. The room is nice but the view from most of the room is across the swimming pool to the rooms on the opposite side. I can only see the mountains from the one comfy chair by the door wall. We asked for a better view when we checked in but they simply moved us up a few floors.
I think there are some outside rooms and I would definitely recommend you ask for one if view is important to you.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank DJRN
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The entire experience at this location is excellent, but the Spa is on a whole other level.
Everyone from the top down is friendly and attentive. They make sure the experience you have here is top notch. I have been to this resort twice and am in the Spa daily. Use it even when you aren't getting a treatment. The level of service doesn't change just because you are merely utilizing the steam/sauna/jacuzzi/pool. Excellent times 100.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
FSVail, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Thank you KJNoll for the great feedback. We are so happy to hear you love our spa as much as we do! Being a Five Star Spa is a true testament to our incredible staff who work there, and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to them.

I look forward to welcoming you back for your third visit!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel from 8th to 12th March 2014. We defaulted to the Four Seasons for this visit to Vail following an exceptional stay at the Four Seasons in Whistler during 2013. Overall we enjoyed our stay at the Four Seasons Resort Vail. The room (king bed) was very modern and clean (and bigger than we expected), the ski concierge was first class and, generally, the service was very good. Our only significant disappointment was the bar (important to us for relaxation and meeting other guests), where we found the service to be below standard. We used the bar on our first two nights. However, due to the poor service we experienced, we used the bar at the Sebastian Hotel (across the road and excellent) on nights three and four. Don't be put off by these comments. We would definitely consider staying at the Four Seasons Resort Vail again as our overall experience was very good. However, we will not default to the Four Seasons next time, but have a good look at the alternatives too.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jonathan C

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback, we truly appreciate your review. Our sincere apologies for the slower service you received in our bar, we will share this with our teams as we always strive to provide high service levels and hope you will give us a chance to recover next time you are visiting Vail. As loyal Four Seasons guests we would love to hear any other feedback you have for us so we can continue to grow and improve, please feel free to contact me directly at 970-477-8603.

We are thrilled to also hear that you were able to enjoy our large rooms and personal ski concierge, this is something we take great pride in. I hope we are able to welcome you back to Four Seasons Resort and Residences, Vail in the future and provide you with a complete 5 star stay!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I stayed here while I interviewed for a job in Vail. The service is excellent and the shuttle service is very convenient. I was able to use the shuttle to get some groceries at a nearby Safeway and the hotel lent me a small fridge to put in my room so that I didn't have to eat EVERY meal out in the very expensive town. Nevertheless, I had 3 meals at the Flame restaurant in the hotel (one breakfast, one lunch, and one dinner). They were all very good. I will review the meals in a separate review.
Highlights of the hotel:
-The jacuzzi was nice on a cold, snowy night. There were attendants to help us with anything we needed, and even offered s'mores by the fireplace. The jacuzzi temperature could have been warmer, but perhaps the cold night and snowfall cooled it beyond their intentions.
-The hotel lent us some snowshoes, which was very nice. Apparently snowshoeing isn't a big thing in Vail, however, so we got some quizzical looks.
-The location is fantastic.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business