Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail
  • Bar/Lounge
Sonnenalp(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$231
  • Pool
The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$203
  • Pool
Vail Marriott Mountain Resort(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$183
  • Restaurant
Hotel Talisa, Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$167
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Austria Haus Hotel(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$153
The Sebastian - Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$552
US$522
  • Pool
Lion Square Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$208
Vail Mountain Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$291
US$283
  • Breakfast included
US$355
US$262
1,159 results
All reviewsflame restaurantski conciergeheated towelshouse cartop notchwalk in closetbeautiful hoteloff seasonhot chocolatelobby barspa servicesmountain viewluxury hotela wonderful staythe entire staffgas fireplaceski boots
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The hoteal was great. They had excellent customer service and the staff were very friendly. The view all around was beautiful. The shoping and resturants were within walking distance of everything. They are dog friendly and I would reccomend it.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kristi282
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Stayed in August, originally had two rooms booked for three nights taking advantage of the 3rd night free promotion. We had our two boys slated for one room and my wife and I in the other; upon check-in we were told we had been upgraded to a three bedroom residence. Needless to say, our boys are now ruined as we had a beautiful and spacious residence with all the bells and whistles.

Service is king at this hotel and you never really wait for anything.

We loved our stay and will definitely plan to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
FSVail, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear cminton,

Our Stay Longer, third night free, package is fantastic and offers a substantial savings - I am glad you were able take advantage of this complimentary room night offer. With a three bedroom residence on top of that, I'm sure you and your family did not want to leave! We are very grateful to have you stay with us, and I hope you will be able to travel back to Four Seasons Resort Vail soon for another amazing vacation.

Warm regards,

Mark Herron

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

I'm still up in the air on how to rate this hotel overall. My friend and I decided to get out of the AZ heat and plan a girls getaway. I guess I'll start with the good:
The rooms were spacious and the beds were comfortable. We had a great view of the mountains and we were on the 5th floor. The concierge was great with setting up any activities and reservations and had an itinerary waiting for us when we arrived. They have complimentary SUVs available on a first come/first serve basis. We wanted to hike Hanging Lake and it was an hour away. They called us as soon as they had a car available and there was no charge for gas or mileage and they did not require that you fill up the tank before returning. Great service to have!

Now for the bad/needs improvement:
Our flight into Eagle was delayed and I thought I'd call the hotel to give them a heads up since we had arranged for a car service through them. They had no record of a car service lined up for our arrival. I'm glad I called! Matt took care of the arrangements right away and since we were delayed anyway, it wasn't a problem. When we made the original reservations, I had asked for a bottle of champagne and strawberries set up in our room for when we arrived. We had a long day and were looking forward to starting our vacation off right. None of it was in the room when we arrived. Ugh! Guess I should have double checked on that one too! When I made the request I even asked for the wine list so I could pic out a specific bottle of champagne and sent them the information, so I'm not sure how it got missed.

The next morning we decided to arrange for massages at the spa and unwind. We arrived early so that we could use the spa facilities before our treatments. They showed us around their facilities which also included a slumber room and your standard spa waiting area to hang out before your treatment. We had a great time using the steam room and jacuzzi and headed out to the waiting area to await our spa services. As we were sitting there, one of the pool guys came into the spa area wheeling a huge basket of towels in from the pool into their service area off the spa. Really??? It was so loud he was actually embarrassed and apologized. We both got called for our treatments and halfway into my treatment all I could hear was loud banging coming from above. It was clear there was some sort of construction going on but again, this is the Four Seasons.......right?? I said something to the masseuse and she apologized. I definitely couldn't relax because I was so annoyed, so after my treatment I decided to go chill in the slumber room. NOPE! People were in and out of the service door that was on the other side of the slumber room and it kept slamming shut each time, echoing thru the room. Also, they were setting up a BBQ at the pool for that evening so they were bringing all the equipment out and yelling directions about what to do down the hall in the spa. No joke! My friend got out of her treatment and I asked if she had the same problem. She was at an opposite end and didn't hear anything. After sitting in the slumber room with me for about 5 minutes she heard all the chaos and we both decided just to get out of there. We let the women at the spa desk know and they apologized as well. They found out that there was construction going on in the room above me and they weren't notified. The spa manager called us later that night and apologized and let us each reschedule a treatment on the house. Thank you Mary, I did appreciate that! Also, the treatments themselves were amazing, my comments do not reflect at all on the actual treatments.

Now for the room service and restaurants......definitely not excellent quality dining, in fact I wouldn't even rate it good. We gave it about 3 tries and then ate out the rest of the time. One night we decided to order some cognac and cookies. The pour for the cognac was beyond pathetic and the cookies were stale and hard as a rock. Damn, I can get hot fresh cookies at the DoubleTree! Come on Four Seasons, you need to up you game!! Another morning we ordered room service for bfast. My bfast burrito was NOTHING like described and I called down thinking I got someone else's by mistake. Instead they tried to explain the difference between chorizo and pulled pork and how it could be confusing...I'm pretty sure I know the difference, it isn't confusing, and the description in the menu said nada about pulled pork. I just knew what I ordered and what I got were two completely different things. They said they would fix it and brought up a new one. It was exactly the same.

Lastly, all of the maids were so loud! They would be yelling at each other from each end of the hall on where they had to go/what to do next and I was amazed every day this happened. It was so annoying and this wasn't just heard from the room. A few times I came back to the room to fetch something and they didn't even try to keep their voice down while I passed. They just kept on yelling to each other while I walked between them.
I know I have a lot of complaints but come on, this IS the Four Seasons!!!! You expect a different level of service at this hotel and you are paying for it as well. Overall, nice hotel, but service and communication needs A LOT of work.

Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank argento1
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed in the residences for one week. We had a 3 BDRM condo and a 6 BDRM condo for 16 people in total. Brett was our vacation concierge and went out of his way to make things work! There were daily free activities including yoga, cooking class, water tai chi & cardio core class which were all fantastic. We had a chef, Topher, come and make us a private meal for our celebration the last night - FANTASTIC! They listened to our desires and allergy issues and produced a wonderful meal for all to enjoy. Hotel is situated in a great location.
Only negative is that the Wifi could use a little work - frequently dropped and there were a maximum number of devices per unit which we exceeded and then people couldn't get wifi.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank ahebs
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My family and I staying at Four Seasons hotels because you always know you will have a great location, good service and nice accommodations. This property is no exception. This is a beautiful hotel off a main street to walk to shops and restaurants in Vail Village as well as LionsHead. All the staff were very nice, professional and helpful. We were pleasantly surprised at how spacious our room was. It was a "standard" room, not a suite or anything and it had nice entryway, nice-sized closet, and bathroom was large. We are a family of 3, so very comfortable for us! We didn't eat at the restaurants on property, as there were so many options in Vail, but I'm sure they are very good. I would definitely stay at this hotel again and highly recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank 5StarTexan

Dear 5StarTexan,

Thank you so much for the great review. I am always happy to hear our guests feedback, and your highlights of the spacious rooms, helpful staff, and great location are fantastic. I do look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Warm regards,