“Movie with a cocktail! ” 4 of 5 bubbles

CineBistro
Ranked #65 of 123 Restaurants in Vail
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Wheelchair Accessible
Maryland
“Movie with a cocktail! ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

What's not to love??? If you get there half an hour early you can order dinner and beverages. Staff were efficient & friendly. Food was creative try the popcorn, shrimp, chicken & calamari. Seats were comfortable although I forgot to mention that my chair was broken (tilted to one side). My cocktail however helped me forget this!!! I can't imagine watching a movie anywhere else!!!

Denver, Colorado
“Dinner and a Movie”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Cinebistro offers a wonderful alternative to the traditional dinner and a movie. Chairs are comfortable, a little awkward for short people. The entrance and lobby are very modern and fun. The only negative is that an evening for two could cost $100. The normal ticket price is $15.50 per ticket.

Visited January 2014
“Great Movie and Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

We arrived 1/2 hour before the show ordered dinner and popcorn. We relaxed enjoyed our dinners and movie. I hope this concept continues to grow.

• Visited December 2013
Vail, Colorado
“How many times does a waitress walk by before asking for a drink order?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

We've lived here for more than six months and have yet to have one at least semi-perfect date night in the valley. We arrived at Cinebistro well before the movie began, probably 40 minutes and were excited that we were offered a locals discount on our movie tickets along with a rewards card. We had been to Cinebistro before for a company event and found it to be a great time. This date night was a different story. We chose our seats and sat down as the second couple in the row who were already being served. A third couple arrived and flagged down a waitress who walked past us three times without saying anything. We didn't have menus, we didn't have drinks, no one payed any mind to us. I didn't understand how the sections were figured out for service, so I tried to wave someone down, but the waitstaff standing by the door would look at me and then look away. The last call warning came on the screen so I decided to head to the bar to order us some drinks. The kind bartender said that he wasn't able to serve me my boyfriend's drink unless he came out here and showed him his ID. I explained that it was last call and we haven't gotten any service. He told me he would find someone and send them out. The gentlemen who was serving in the row in front of us finally came out as the previews came on and twice my boyfriend was served the wrong beer. He's been drinking Fat Tire for years and we both knew it wasn't right. I think the keg was either bad or hooked up wrong. The second time, he didn't say anything and just drank it. Overall it was more of a hassle than a date. The movie probably would have been funnier had I not had a bad taste in my mouth from the service.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Amarillo, Texas
“The coolest movie experience ever...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

The only time we had been to a theatre with "wait service" was in Vermont, and it was just drink service, which at the time we thought was exceptionally cool. But Cinebistro was amazing! Not only was the theatre setting the ultimate in luxury, the the food, which we didn't have high expectations for, was excellent. My husband said that his fish and chips were the best he had ever had...and that is his menu item of expertise! I had the ahi tuna tacos, and they were very good as well. Great movie watching in a great setting! Loved it!

• Visited October 2013