The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort
Vail Marriott Mountain Resort(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$183
  • Restaurant
The Sebastian - Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$292
US$263
Hotels.com
US$594
  • Pool
Hotel Talisa, Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$158
  • Restaurant
US$10,979
US$1,097
Orbitz.com
Vail Mountain Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$181
HotelQuickly
No availability for your dates from our partners
The Wren(Vail)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmurphy beddeluxe roomfire pitresort feefront desk staffturn down servicean upgradeski valethot chocolatevalet serviceski slopesfantastic locationcookiesshops and restaurantspool and hot tubfull kitchenfour seasons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 December 2013

i spent my birthday in Vail Colorado at the lodge at Vail for an entire week. The service is amazing. everyday I would get a Happy birthday card from the concierge everyday, I even got chocolate covered strawberry delivered to my room from the hotel. Everyday that I would go to a restaurant to eat they already knew it was my birthday, they even did a custom menu for me in one of the restaurant that said Happy birthday on the menu. This place is amazing!!!

Room Tip: The Suite pointing to the ski slope is fantastic
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank aizen007
LAV81657, Manager at The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Wow! That is one of my favorite stories I have had the opportunity to read about my staff. I will be using your feedback to acknowledge the concierge and restaurant staff personally! I hope that you are able to make the birthday trip an annual tradition! We all look forward to helping you ring in the next year! Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

The hotel facilities are well-maintained and beautifully appointed, but the most note worthy quality is their devotion to provide excellent service and cater to the every detail that guests may require. The front desk staff was spectacular, but specially the Concierge, Jill, whom always found a way to provide an answer to what my family required, and sort some issues without passing the burden onto us making our vacation feel like...actually a vacation. Highly recommend the place. Most certainly will go back.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Xavier I
LAV81657, Manager at The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Thank you for posting about your recent stay with us! I am so happy that Jill and the front office team were able to help to take a few items off of your list so you could truly relax! There is nothing better than coming back from a vacation and feeling fully rejuvinated! Please come back and see us the next time you need us to help push the "reset button," and we will be ready! Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

yes, I have written wonderful reviews on this hotel before.....but after a recent visit during the Thanksgiving holiday, I just have to RAVE once again!! Alicia [front desk staff] is OUTSTANDING!!!!! Her high level of customer service and pleasant professional style is much appreciated. Absolutely every aspect of our stay was PERFECT!

Room Tip: upgrading to a 3rd floor - 2 bdrm condo is worth it [vaulted ceilings, huge kitchen, 2-story, wood-burning fireplace, sky light and his/her sinks in master bath
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank localDENVERskigal
LAV81657, Manager at The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Thank you for your wonderful post about our Front Office Manager and her team! The holiday season is our favorite time of year at the Lodge. It gives us an extra opportunity to have fun with our guests and create once in a lifetime moments and memories through elevated service and personal connections with each and every guest that comes to our hotel. I am so glad we were able to make it a great Thanksgiving for you and your family! This year has been even better due to all the early snow we have in Vail! Come and see us again soon, we can't wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

During Thanksgiving week I took my two teenagers to this lovely lodge resort. We were warmly greeted by a front desk clerk, Will, who efficiently checked us in and told us about the lodge. The Lodge at Vail is wonderful - from the happy and helpful staff to the outdoor fire pit with hot chocolate/apple cider and beautiful outside pool area. In addition, the fire place in our 2 bedroom unit was super and the staff even taught us how to build a fire. The concierge helped us book several reservations, from snowmobiling to a sleigh ride at a nearby ranch and many dinner reservations. In addition, when I realized I forgot my tooth brush, Will the front desk clerk promptly brought it up to our room with a smile. I know we will visit the Lodge at Vail again because everything was perfect during our trip and I am very grateful.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank massachusettsslouise
LAV81657, Manager at The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Thank you so much for this wonderful post! I am thrilled to see you enjoyed the hotel amenities and the staff was able to go the extra mile to make your stay flawless. All of us here at the Lodge are committed to elevating every guests experience while they are staying with us. I love hearing the "epic service" stories from guests after they had a great stay, so thank you for sharing! We look forward to your next stay at the Lodge... and it starting to snow a lot here, so come back soon!

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Our stay at The Lodge at Vail was fabulous! The room was updated and clean and the service was outstanding. Great food and room service as well. The trip was for my daughter’s birthday and they gave us chocolate and cookies when we checked in-NICE TOUCH!
The location is walking distance to Vail Village where the shops and restaurants are located.
I would definitely recommend the Lodge at Vail Village.

Room Tip: Choose a room in the international wing-they are all updated!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Lori H
LAV81657, Manager at The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Thank you for coming to stay with us for your daughters special birthday weekend! We strive to exceed all of our guests expectations, but special occasions are always the most fun for the guests and for the associates! We love having an opportunity to role out the red carpet! I will share your wonderful comments about the food with our culinary team! I hope you and your family can come and see us this winter and try out our family friendly fireside Après Ski at Cucina each day, I think you would love it! Thanks for your feedback.

Director of Rooms