“Incredible food☆☆☆☆☆”
Review of Bearfish Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Bearfish Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We ordered the wings as an appetizer. They were fantastic you can taste the Smokeyness in the meat. We then ordered pulled pork sandwiches for the main course and omg that is the best pulled pork iv ever had my whole life and iv eaten all up and down these rocky mountains not to mention iv been to every state! Anyone who's leaving reviews and saying differently is probobly just a negative Nancy in general because bearfish bbq has awsome food!! We live In silverthorne and travel 40mins just one way to eat there!!
PLUS they have different bbq sauces you can choose from, choose ur own and you cant go wrong!!!

1  Thank K1269TheReviewQueen

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Recently went the the Bearfish on two different days and the service was great on one and poor on the other. We love the BBQ smoked wings with a cold beer and these are some of the best we have had. On the one poor day we saw 4 different people/couples walk in and walk out. The waitress just sat at the end of the bar and was on her phone.

1  Thank RBfromCO
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We actually ended up here because the restaurant next door was closed for the day-but are we glad for that! The smoked turkey sandwiches were fabulous! One of the kids ordered a burger that was cooked just right and was awesome. Another son ordered a salad and it was huge and fresh looking. There weren't many people in the restaurant at the time, so the service was just fine. The iced tea was quickly refilled for all and we really had a great time. We wanted to go back repeatedly, but there were other places to try, too. Definitely would recommend.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I was hesitant to go here at first. The place changed style of food, so I thought I'd give it another try. Boy was I glad that I went! I have only had barbeque, which is what I recommend. The brisket is super good! Get samples of the various sauces. One guest had the pulled pork, and really like it. Another had the turkey. It's real turkey. I requested the whole grain bun, which comes with the veggie burger. The waiter told me the veggie burger was store bought, so I skipped it. The bread was very good. We also substituted a salad for the side, which was a good choice. There are plenty of TVs, so perfect if some sports event is on. It was a casual and easy place to eat. The waiters were friendly.

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

Feels like a locals sports bar. Eats like a great BBQ joint. If you like the feel of a well worn hangout, the casualness of not being the most important person in the room, and good comfort food...this is a place to visit. Great BBQ and delicious burgers without the ski resort prices. I'll be going back...