“Breakfast to die for”

Add it.
Market at The Sebastian Vail
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Stayed here for 3 weeks and ate breakfast here pretty well every day. Their eggs are to die for. Actually - it is the breakfast potatoes that make it. I don't know what they do to them, but they are amazing. I would have lost weight except for these breakfasts.

The coffee improved while I was here - the staff clearly were still getting used to the machine when I first arrived and I had to send a couple of double espresso's back.

Breakfast here was one of the highlights of my stay. Can't say I have EVER said that before on a trip.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Housemade, rustic chipotle salsa, chorizo and black beans?? Insane authentic southwestern breakfast that will bring you to your knees!

Reviewed 9 October 2013

breakfast smoothies were awesome! large portions, you could split meals between 2 people! great coffee and atmosphere. Books to look through while your waiting for your meal.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We had breakfast here twice during our stay at The Sebastian. Great place to grab a quick and healthy breakfast and good coffee to go.

1  Thank travel_p_04
Reviewed 2 September 2013

My girlfriend and I stopped in to the Market for some breakfast items for the drive back to Denver. The spinach and egg croissants were light, fluffy, fresh and amazing.