“Would not recommend”

Vail Stables
Ranked #1 of 7 Fun & Games in Vail
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Situated in the Rocky Mountains at 8400 ft one mile NW of Vail, CO. Guided Horseback Riding Tours Goat Yoga and Wine Tasting Escape Room Challenge Games Summer Horse and Pony Camp Beer and Wine Saloon Pony Rides Equine Love Introduction Classes Knife-Building Classes Chicken and Goat Petting Area
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Didn't even get to the part where we went on a ride with them. Stopped by to make a reservation and were treated with the most unprofessional, uncaring attitude. It was labor day weekend and we got the distinct feeling that they really didn't care about additional business. Went up the road 20 miles to Wolcott and had a great ride with Tripple G Inc instead.

8  Thank demandingcust0mer

Reviewed 4 September 2013

My sister and I recently went on a 1 hour tour and had a great time. The scenery was just outstanding, and the trail was adventurous. We enjoyed the anecdotes from Trevor, our guide. I would definitely recommend! I bet this would be amazing during the color change.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Horses were well behaved and the guide was fun and cute!

It hadn't rained in many weeks there, so the trail was dusty - but isn't that the way it should be?

Reviewed 19 August 2013

I loved Vail Stables. I had never been horseback riding before my experience at Vail Stables. From the moment we pulled up I was impressed. They were very accommodating and definitely willing to work you through it. They helped me on the horse and showed me how to move the horse from side to side. The trail was absolutely beautiful. Great views of Vail Mountain and the forest. I felt safe and the horses were great. I also thought the value was worth it. $75 for 1.5 hrs of riding.

Would not hesitate to return!

Reviewed 9 August 2013

We put our kids in the camp for the week (we are city folk amd they had never ridden before) and they now love horseback riding. They learned so much! They said the councelers were so nice. I was impressed because they were responsible and great with kids. Some days were sunny and warm, some rainy. They loved all of it! And what an amazingly beautiful place. We went on a trail ride with them at the end of the week and had a fabulous time! What a great experience for my family. Everyone there were awesome!