“Excellent Service! One of the best meals I've eaten”
Review of Nozawa Sushi & Asian Kitchen - CLOSED

Nozawa Sushi & Asian Kitchen
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Mebane, NC
“Excellent Service! One of the best meals I've eaten”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I was staying at the Holiday Inn, and saw they were having a 50% deal on sushi and certain entrees, so I decided to take the family for sushi and a mixture of Japanese and Thai. I have had sushi just a few times, so I am not an expert. However, from the service, to the sushi to the meal and the dessert, this was one of the best meals I have eaten. I cannot remember the dessert, but it had bananas in it---highly recommended. The waitstaff was excellent!!!

All and all, the meal for 5 people was about $80. Without the discount it would have been $140 or so (but we would not have splurged with sushi and rice wine). If you are in the area, especially staying at the hotel, I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013

Denver, Colorado
“Yummy Rolls”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Great little place with fantastic choice of rolls - so delicious!! Definitely recommend the special rolls. Everything was fresh.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Ilene80111
“Great Sushi and great value in the off season”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

We just went to Nozawa this weekend. The sushi was really good, was kind of surprised good sushi was in the Holiday Inn Express. Loved that entrees and rolls are 50% off in the off-season. One friend is gluten free and the waitress Boni was extremely knowledgeable about what was GF. She basically said tell me what you want and we'll make it GF.

The pad thai came out and both my friend and I agreed that something was just off about the sauce. We ate about 3 bites of it and just decided to not finish it. I'd go again and just get a different entree.

• Visited April 2013
Mount Desert, Maine
“Avon location”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

I haven't been to the Vail restaurant but the Avon branch is a must visit. I love the dragon roll and hot and sour soup. Reasonable prices for Japanese. Good service.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank JH928S4
Carmel, New York
“Reliable Asian food, but expensive.”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

We enjoyed all the dishes we had, but balked at the prices a bit. (We are from NY, so high prices don't scare us). Services was very good, too. I would not order the duck appetizer again. Colorado hoison sauce just isn't the same!

Visited January 2013