“Great”

Up the Creek Bar & Grill
Ranked #10 of 123 Restaurants in Vail
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Kids, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Kansas City, Kansas
“Great”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We were in Vail for 4 nights over the summer and this was my favorite meal. The service was good and the food was excellent - from the seafood (scallops) to the steak to the cocktails (try the Colorado Cucumber - not normally my type of thing but it was super good). The atmosphere was not too fussy for a great meal and the location right on the river was cool.

• Visited August 2013

Short Hills, New Jersey
“My favorite lunch place in Vail!”
Reviewed 3 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I love sitting next to the creek and enjoying a delicious cobb salad and a glass of white wine. The service is always friendly and I love that I can bring my kids with me and watch them play outside while we wait for our food.

Visited August 2013
New Braunfels, Texas
“Even better than I hoped it would be”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Using other Trip Advisor reviews, my wife and I choose this restaurant out of several who were offering special deals for the first annual Vail restaurant week. We were somewhat apprehensive because of "bar and grille" in their name. Also, there were only about 10 entrees to choose from, each for only $20.13, because of the special week. Everything turned out great. I had a fish dish and my wife had pasta and both were simply delicious. The service was outstanding as well. This was by far our favorite dinner out during two weeks of sampling several restaurants in the Vail, Breckenridge, Frisco and Dillon area.

Centennial, Colorado
“Quality over and over again.”
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Over many years, this restaurant remains consistent in quality and service. Superb, highly recommend.

1 Thank GloryP_11
Atlanta, Georgia
“Delightful Lunch”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Stopped by on our bikes, not realizing the place was a little nicer than that. They did not care at all and seated us immediately. Sat outside and had a delicious grilled chicken sandwich and a rueben that were both delicious. Started to rain while we were eating and they moved us inside and let us ride out the storm. Will most assuredly go back next time we are in Vail.