“Always enjoy” 4 of 5 bubbles

Up the Creek Bar & Grill
Ranked #12 of 123 Restaurants in Vail
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Columbia, South Carolina
“Always enjoy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

I always enjoy goign here if for nothing else the perfect spot next to the creek. It's especially great in the summer if yous it outside next to the water since you catch a goo 10 degree drop in the temperature off of the water. The food is pretty tasty as well. Excellent Calamri and all of the entrees I've had here have been good. Been a few times simply to sit on the patio and have a cocktail or eight.

• Visited July 2013

London
“Food is better than the surroundings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

Had a great meal here - including a buffalo tenderloin that was to die for. The food is great, but the surroundings are not so great - I was by a window and it was a little cold - and I don't feel the cold that much.

So - pick you space in the restaurant - the food is worth it.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Vail, Colorado
“Treated like royalty!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

As a concierge here in the valley I get to try some of the best restaurants in town. With that being said, Up the Creek absolutely blew me away from start to finish! We were seated immediately at a nice intimate table in the back. Our server, Tres, was one of the best I have ever had! He never rushed us, offered wonderful wine recommendations, and knew the menu perfectly. This was hands down the best meal I have had all winter! We were treated like royalty and I will be reccomending Up the Creek to all of my guests.

NC
“Hidden gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

Stopped in for lunch during a day of skiing. Well work the short walk from Gondola one down to the creek to meet up with our family. The atmosphere is lovely, with a bright, beautiful dining room. Nice views of the creek and ice sculptures.
Our lunch was delicious - I enjoyed the roasted turkey and brie sandwich.

San Juan, Puerto Rico
“A hidden gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

I found this place several years ago and it never ceases to amaze me. It is a small and cozy restaurant by the creek in the heart of Vail Village. The food is simply impeccable. The fish (trout) is superb and the service makes you feel wanting to visit them every day. The manager and wait staff are so very kind.

Visited January 2014