“Top Quality ingredients.”

Montauk Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Montauk Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 124 Restaurants in Vail
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: We are a short walk from two local bus stops which are accessible via the Intown bus or the West Vail Green and Red buses. When coming from the west, get off on the Lionshead/Concert Hall Plaza stop. From the east, get off on the main Lionshead stop.
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We hadn't reserved but it wasn't a problem, possibly as it was Monday in last week of ski season.
My wife's calamari was the best she'd ever eaten and my mussels were also very fresh. For mains my wife had halibut which was excellent. I had scallops which weren't quite seared enough but were still good.

Overall a very enjoyable experience, perhaps we were lucky with the service but to us it seemed a well run operation.

1  Thank Taffvalais

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Was intending to make reservations given the high reputation. IN the end we chose not to when the receptionist had a very BAD attitude when I asked if they had any specials as many of the top restaurants do in Vail during the last weeks of the season. Instead made reservations at Grouse Mountain Grill.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Enjoyed kumomato oysters to start off with which are hard to find and very delicious. My salmon was cooked to perfection and offered with 3 different sauces in the side. My husband enjoyed seared tuna. My sons enjoyed filet cooked medium, and deep fried shrimp. Cheese tray offered a nice variety of cheeses, almonds and dried cherries and apricots. We ate at 6pm and service a little slow to start off but overall very good service. I would return here for seafood in Vail. They have some unique cocktails that were tasty too.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

The fish is fresh. all 4 dinners was wonderful but Ron our server was not so wonderful. we didn't let it ruin our night. we would go back. the food is that good. Ron was just having a busy night,

1  Thank skinnyskier
Reviewed 26 March 2014

The food is incredible and the service is awesome. Highly recommend this restaurant. Fresh crab legs were wonderful. Linguini with fresh seafood was very good.