“Not worth the price tag”
Review of La Bottega

La Bottega
Reserve with OpenTable
La Bottega is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 129 Restaurants in Vail
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Vail Rd.
Transit: Free in town public transportation is available on Meadow Drive which runs from 7:00 a.m until 2:00 a.m. La Bottega is just steps away from the Vail Plaza stop. La Bottega is on the corner of Meadow Drive and Vail Road.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I didn't find this restaurant to be a good value. The dishes were quite expensive, but not worth the cost. I had the Cedar Planked Salmon. It came with a few charred veggies (which I don't care for) and the salmon was no better than what you can get from Olive Garden. Certainly not worth the $31 price tag. I can't recommend it.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

sat outside on the patio and people watched. then went inside to a very nice bar area. Relaxing, good appetizers, good wine

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Came into Vail to ski(obviously) and this place was recommended to us by friends.

Very warm welcome from the maitre d and it’s obvious this place is very popular. The place was packed.

The food was delicious and the wine went down a treat. The service was excellent.

Pricey, yes. But is there anywhere in town that isn’t expensive?

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I've stopped in Vail a few times on my way home from a work trip and this is my go to place. I know there are a lot of great restaurants in the area but between the great location, decent patio size, and delicious dishes, it's hard to beat. I've had everything from their limited time Wagyu burger to an octopus dish and a few in between. I've always been happy with not only the quality, but also the portion for price, they are just right.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Best Fritto Misto my kids have ever had. Pizza's were a great app and we all had the spaghetti and meatballs. Perfect family style Italian with a lot of class.

Been to La Bottega? Share your experiences!