“Wonderful Getaway!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Vail
Alpine Creek Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Vail B&B and Inns
“Wonderful Getaway!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

My Fiance and I stayed here during the summer and were looking for a fun, relaxing weekend in the mountains. We had heard some good things about Alpine Creek from previous visitors and our stay more than exceeded these lofty expectations. Trudie is the resident "inn-keeper" and is a wonderfully sweet Swiss lady who is friendly, warm, and hospitable. She is also a wonderful cook and both days we had excellent breakfasts. The place is clean and cozy and is located just behind a beautiful little creek surrounded by picturesque mountains. The location is perfect for vail and allows easy access to Vail village while still allowing you to be a bit removed from all the touristy lodges/hotels. Overall, definitely on of the best B&B I have stayed at. I would definitely recommend staying here to anybody who is looking to for a little bit of rest and relaxation while enjoying the natural beauty this area of Colorado has to offer. I know we will be back!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Dunn_RM2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Ashburn, VA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

I have been a summer visitor to Vail now for a few years and while I have stayed at different places, the Alpine Creek B&B will now be the only place I will go. It's in a quiet, residential area in West Vail, but also only 15 minutes away from Beaver Creek so it's a perfect location to easily get to both resorts. I was traveling on my own and Trudie and Rick made me feel like family. Erin's breakfasts were wonderful and kept me full as I ventured out to enjoy the beauty of the area. I would highly recommend this B&B if you're looking for somewhere quiet, comfortable, clean and welcoming.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Lisa B
Dusseldorf, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

I´m happy I can keep this review short, as everything - really everything - was to our full liking:

The B&B is located near the bus stops that gets you to and from Vail skiing area - no hassle or costs with parking. The room is spaceous enough for two, with a nice porch outside in front of a scenic creek. We could even accomodated a third person in a further room.
The breakfast had us going all day - it varied from day to day (so no boring routine, here - we were even asked for wishes...) and was always delicous.

So much for the "quantitative" facts. More over: the human part was even more outstanding! The housekeeper and the owner were some of the sweetest persons we have met so far, caring so much for us every day! We were even invited to social events and by this, got to know most interesting local people (profiting from their knowledge of the slopes in the days thereafter).

Again, all in all: Thanks for everything, Trudie and Erin; we´d be happy to come back as soon as possible.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank goebie
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

This smallish B&B was ideal for two couples (or a family), because we could have it all to ourselves. The inn is in a quiet area of a few single family homes and overlooks Gore Creek from a pleasant south-side deck accessed from the rooms. The local shuttle stop and the walk/bike path to Lion's Head (and beyond) are both two minutes from the front door. The owner handled our booking in the most friendly way and our hostess, Erin, not only cooked and served a delicious breakfast, but went an extra mile to accommodate our special requests. We had a perfect weekend stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank DianaandRich
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

My wife and I recently went to the Alpine Creek Bed and Breakfast to spend some precious time off from her residency in medicine. With such limited time off, it was really important for us to have a special time and Trudie (owner of the Alpine Creek B and B) was absolutely great. When we arrived, we were warmly greeted and shown our lovely room. The facility was clean, quiet, and super interesting: Trudie is from Europe and has fantastic pictures, flags, etc. from Austria, Bavaria, and Germany. Our room had a porch that looked out over a creek, next time I'll bring my fly fishing rod!

Breakfast each morning was tasty and served at a time that met the needs of our schedule. We decided to summit Mount Massive and were given a key so that we could come and go as we please, which was helpful because we got back late from our hike! Trudie was a wealth of information about things to do in the area and even had some maps that she got out to show us some areas that we may be interested in.

The location of the Alpine Creek B and B is perfect because it is very close to Vail Resort.

In summary, this place is nothing short of first class. I have no hesitation when I give the Alpine Creek B and B the highest recommendation for any type of trip to Vail.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank sevve s
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

Had an outstanding stay at Alpine Creek B&B --- Trudie the owner and innkeeper was very welcoming -- she keeps and has an exceptionally quaint bed/breakfast .. the rooms were lovely - quiet and back up to a creek. Comfy beds and very clean bathrooms and surroundings. She is an excellent cook - the rates do include the morning meal and she cooks everything homemade, a great way to start the day - she had lots of information on things to do, good thing since I hadn't been to Vail in a while. It was all around an outstanding stay -- I will most definitely go back several times in the future. She was really fun to talk and meet with - she has lots of cool stories from prior visitors... loved her kindness and hospitality.

Room Tip: All rooms good as they back up to a lovely creek.