“The breakfast of champions”

Westside Cafe & Market
Ranked #2 of 123 Restaurants in Vail
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, View, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Exit 173
Transit: The town of Vail and eco bus services.
Description: Established in 2002, The Westside Cafe quickly became a local's favorite. 11 Years later, The Westside Cafe has won numerous awards and accolades for their consistently great food & service. Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner in a relaxed, olde Colorado themed atmosphere. Great for one or for the entire family, kids are welcome. Consciously priced, amazing value, The Westside Cafe!
Denver, Colorado
“The breakfast of champions”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

If you are in Vail, you must stop at Westside Cafe & Market. Whether you are stopping in to fuel up for a long ski day, or for brunch with friends, Westside has exactly what you are looking for! Their Benedict's are phenomenal, my favorite is the Southwest Bene. You can never go wrong with Biscuits and Gravy, the flavor is out of this world! I, personally, need caffeine to get me going in the morning and it is not in short supply! Give it a try and you will never turn back!

• Visited November 2013

Edmond, Oklahoma
“Awesome Breakfast”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

This is a great spot in Vail for breakfast. We got there just before the crowd hit. Since we were in town on one of the slower weekends, I imagine this place is really busy during most of the year. Everyone was friendly and we got our order quickly. We will definitely go back anytime we are in Vail.

• Visited October 2013
“Always Amazing!”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

My husband and I are completely in love with this place! It's our new Sunday morning tradition and we look forward to many more visits!

• Visited November 2013
“breakfast or lunch”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We had several meals, breakfast and lunch. Food was delicious!! Flavors consistant, good portions,excellent service. Crabcakes were better than what we get in Va.Beach in a "seafood" restaurant.Plan to schedule our next visit to VAIL so we can enjoy the dinner menu. There is no need to go to the "village" for an outstanding meal.We will be back and recomend others to visit as well.

• Visited October 2013
“Great American Food!”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I went to this place with my friends and we were around 12 in a table. All the staff are very friendly and accommodating even the service was good! For the price that you pay and the quality of the food that you get, this place is worth it and amazing! Though i had noticed that there might be a little bit of inconsistency regarding taste on their smoothies. Two of my friends ordered the same smoothie and one was sweeter than the other one. But that's it and it doesnt bother me that much. Food was excellent! I ordered one of their burgers but i dont remember what it was called. Tried their buffalo wings and it was awesome! Looking forward to come back and enjoy their great meal and service!

• Visited August 2013

Been to Westside Cafe & Market? Share your experiences!