“Good Grub, Good Service!”

Westside Cafe & Market
Ranked #2 of 123 Restaurants in Vail
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Exit 173
Transit: The town of Vail and eco bus services.
Description: Established in 2002, The Westside Cafe quickly became a local's favorite. 11 Years later, The Westside Cafe has won numerous awards and accolades for their consistently great food & service. Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner in a relaxed, olde Colorado themed atmosphere. Great for one or for the entire family, kids are welcome. Consciously priced, amazing value, The Westside Cafe!
Buda, Texas
“Good Grub, Good Service!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Enjoyed a wonderful time out on the patio with our wonderful server. Very knowledgeable and great at recommending items! You must eat the bacon wrapped tater tots...shut my mouth, they are good!!

• Visited July 2014

Craig, Colorado
“Scrumptious!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I've dined at the Westside Cafe and Market a handful of times. Each experience has been good to great! My least favorite meal was the fish and chips, while my favorites were the Eggs Benedict for breakfast and the beef filet mignon for dinner. My daughter loved the Chai pancakes so much she has worked on perfecting the recipe at home. The dessert we enjoyed was the chocolate chip cookie served with ice cream. The meals were all reasonably priced. I'll return for more!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Connie E
“Usually Good.... But this time :/”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Breakfast took 25 min to serve 2 of us and 4 year old.
Bacon was deep fried. Not the best way to cook.
Pancake seem to dry.

Eggs Benny were good. Omelet was tasty.

I've been here many times. Always been great.... This was the most disappointing.

We'll be back though.

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Meh”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Ordered fish tacos. Took a long time. Dry. Uninspired. Daughter got inside out nachos which were just nasty mash of ingredients thrown together and the chips were too thin to use to dip. Daughter felt ill afterwards. I don't understand all the rave reviews and wonder if I should trust trip advisor.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Tonya Y
“Wow is all I can say.”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

The best drinks in town, forget the village go into town. Ask for Abigail she is wonderful server. The Bloody Marys ROCK and the food is the best we had the whole time we were here.

Been to Westside Cafe & Market? Share your experiences!