“Lavished and pampered.”

Ranked #8 of 30 Hotels in Vail
Houston, Texas
“Lavished and pampered.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

Came here for weekend and found the Arrabelle beautiful and the staff ready to please.We checked in to a beautiful room but to my dissappointment had no bath to soak in but a gigantic shower. Called the desk and in less than 5 minutes had a bellboy bring us new room keys to a room down the hall with a beautiful big deep bathtub.That made me really happy and the staff was really nice about changing us.Ate dinner at their Tavern restaurant and the food was excellent.Would highly recommend the Arrabelle but ask for a room with a bathtub if that is what you want.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

The Arabelle is an amazing hotel, lavishly designed with great attention to detail, but what stands out most is their service. I would recommend a hotel for any event, a ski vacation, or just a special get away at anytime of the year.

• Stayed September 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

The Arrabelle is the finest hotel I have ever stayed at, and I dont say that lightly, because I am what most would consider a hotel snob. The front desk check-in was seamless, informative, and welcoming. The room was absolutely amazing. Their linens were better than I have at home. The decor of the rooms, resort, and square are top notch. The location was perfect and centrally located. Upon finding out our dinner reservation was in the other Vail Square, the hotel staff went above and beyond offering the free hotel shuttle. I also love the fact that they offer wi-fi and ipads for all guests use during the stay. I cant wait to return to this hotel and would recommend it to absolutely everyone.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Highlands Ranch, co
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

I live in metro Denver and was in NEED of a little getaway to refresh my batteries. I had a lot of places on my radar but decided to try out Arrabelle in Vail. I had never stayed there before and, as usual when I'm staying someplace new, I was expecting someone to drop the ball at some point during my stay. Quite the contrary! From the moment I pulled up to the valet stand until the time I left, everyone was very attentive. The entire property is wonderful, located right at the base of the mountain and right on Vail Square. Vail Village was an easy walk or you can use the Arrabelle shuttle or the bus system. There were plenty of convenient places to eat or to grab a cocktail nearby but I found myself gravitating back to the Tavern on the Square which is on the Arragonne property. Overall, the Arrabelle provided me with a convenient and much needed getaway with a 5 STAR level of service. I will for SURE be back!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
new york
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013

This was my first trip to Vail and Arrabelle was just what I imagined Vail to be. Beautiful rooms, great service and hotel grounds were so pretty. Close to Vail village, which was very convenient--they offer a free escalade shuttle thru the hotel. Shops and restaurants were also very conveniently located. Go to the french bakery for a killer breakfast egg sandwich! We were there during off-season so it was very quiet and lovely for a family trip. Would surely go there again!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have planned and managed corporate groups at the Arrabelle for the past 3 years in Vail's "mud season" (May) when there is no snow and weather is unpredictable. So we practically have the hotel to ourselves. We are able to enjoy this absolutely beautiful and wonderful property with great service, beautiful decor and a fabulous location.

Room Tip: All rooms are suites with gas fireplaces, but the corner suites larger. There are also large privat...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

I recently had the pleasure of staying at The Arrabelle for my second year with a group of friends. The best part of my entire visit was the excellent facial that I received from a therapist by the name if Wendy . She was undoubtedly one the the best estheticians out of all the resorts in the world that I have visited. I look forward up my next visit to the Arrabelle and to the excellent service from the entire staff!

• Stayed August 2013