Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort
US$231
US$580
US$326
  • Pool
The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$204
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Vail Marriott Mountain Resort(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$183
  • Restaurant
Hotel Talisa, Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$167
  • Restaurant
Austria Haus Hotel(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$153
The Sebastian - Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$552
US$522
  • Pool
Lion Square Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$208
Vail Mountain Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$291
US$283
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsski valetrooftop poolbeautiful hoteltop notchheated floorsskating rinkthe eagle bahn gondolacar servicein room diningoff seasonrock resortsski hoteldinner reservationshotel restaurantturn down serviceapres skilionshead area
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

We had a fantastic hotel accomodation at the Arrabelle at Vail, a Rock Resort! The room was extraordinary..from the heated marble bathroom floors...to the programmable fireplace. The view was spectacular. The staff couldn't have been more friendly and accomodating. The Tavern on the Square restaurant located in the Arrabelle serves delicious food in a relaxing, family friendly atmosphere. We would definitely return.

1  Thank Nancy P
Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

Came here for weekend and found the Arrabelle beautiful and the staff ready to please.We checked in to a beautiful room but to my dissappointment had no bath to soak in but a gigantic shower. Called the desk and in less than 5 minutes had a bellboy bring us new room keys to a room down the hall with a beautiful big deep bathtub.That made me really happy and the staff was really nice about changing us.Ate dinner at their Tavern restaurant and the food was excellent.Would highly recommend the Arrabelle but ask for a room with a bathtub if that is what you want.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

The Arabelle is an amazing hotel, lavishly designed with great attention to detail, but what stands out most is their service. I would recommend a hotel for any event, a ski vacation, or just a special get away at anytime of the year.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

The Arrabelle is the finest hotel I have ever stayed at, and I dont say that lightly, because I am what most would consider a hotel snob. The front desk check-in was seamless, informative, and welcoming. The room was absolutely amazing. Their linens were better than I have at home. The decor of the rooms, resort, and square are top notch. The location was perfect and centrally located. Upon finding out our dinner reservation was in the other Vail Square, the hotel staff went above and beyond offering the free hotel shuttle. I also love the fact that they offer wi-fi and ipads for all guests use during the stay. I cant wait to return to this hotel and would recommend it to absolutely everyone.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I live in metro Denver and was in NEED of a little getaway to refresh my batteries. I had a lot of places on my radar but decided to try out Arrabelle in Vail. I had never stayed there before and, as usual when I'm staying someplace new, I was expecting someone to drop the ball at some point during my stay. Quite the contrary! From the moment I pulled up to the valet stand until the time I left, everyone was very attentive. The entire property is wonderful, located right at the base of the mountain and right on Vail Square. Vail Village was an easy walk or you can use the Arrabelle shuttle or the bus system. There were plenty of convenient places to eat or to grab a cocktail nearby but I found myself gravitating back to the Tavern on the Square which is on the Arragonne property. Overall, the Arrabelle provided me with a convenient and much needed getaway with a 5 STAR level of service. I will for SURE be back!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo