Lion Square Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$228
Hotel Talisa, Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$525
US$223
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$257/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$394
US$350
  • Restaurant
US$479
US$439
  • Pool
The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$324
US$291
  • Pool
Austria Haus Hotel(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$290
US$240
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$281/night.

Tivoli Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$353
US$228
  • Bar/Lounge
Antlers at Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$275
TripAdvisor
The Sebastian - Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$655
US$617
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsski valetrooftop poolbeautiful hoteltop notchheated floorsthe eagle bahn gondolain room diningcar serviceoff seasonluxury hotelrock resortsdinner reservationsturn down serviceapres skilionshead areahot chocolatebeaver creek
Reviewed 30 September 2017

We had our Board retreat at the Arrabelle last weekend and it could not have been any better. The facility is great, but the staff brings it to life with the highest of quality. The staff understood that we were there to work, but also need social time and down time to refresh and enjoy so we can do our best work. We cannot wait to return for business or pleasure.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 September 2017

This was our first time staying here and the 1 bedroom condo was very nice! Plenty of space and a high end furnishings throughout. The staff was excellent from start to finish. Everything was great except for the view. We faced on the back side looking at buildings behind us with a partial view of the mountains facing north. So much for the balcony experience?

Room Tip: If you are looking for a mountain view make sure you ask ahead of time!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RBfromCO
Andy S, Manager at Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

RBfromCO,

Thank you for choosing the Arrabelle for you stay in Vail and I am sorry to hear that the view from your condo left something to be desired. We do have a diversity of views from our units including village, mountain view, and both. Please feel free to reach out to me directly should you return to Vail so that I might find the best unit for your needs.

Again, thank you for choosing the Arrabelle and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

My favorite hotel in Vail and one of my top 10 worldwide.
The service is amazing and the hotel rooms awesome. The spa is great, too.
The location is fantastic and only a few meters from the gondola. You leave your skis and boots at their storage there so really it is like ski-in, ski-out.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank George S

George S,

Thank you for your loyalty to the Arrabelle and your kind words. We are humbled to hear that we among your top 10 in the world. We love being able to share our beautiful home with our guests and thank you for continuing to choose us.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly should you need anything in the future.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

The hotel is gorgeous and the room was lovely. The front desk staff were friendly.A tray of chocolate covered strawberries were delivered to acknowledge our anniversary and was very much appreciated.
Customer service is VERY poor. At 8:15 am we called the front desk to advise the coffee maker did not work. At 10:15 am we left the room and no one had shown up to check the problem. After we had breakfast, we stopped at the front desk and were told someone was there after we left. The machine still did not work. House keeping did come by and said they had to replace the pod filter as the wrong insert was in the machine. It did work well after that. On Saturday, my husband asked that ice be delivered to the room between 8:30 and 9:00 pm, we arrived back from dinner at 9:30 and no one had delivered the ice. Housekeeping never replaced napkins, coffee stirrers, etc. the entire time we were there. Saturday morning at breakfast, I asked the server if I could have a refill of coffee or leave a carafe of coffee. His comment to me was "I can't see in your cup to know if you need more coffee" and then he walked away. He did return to apologize for the comment. I told him I thought his comment and behavior was very rude. Apparently, since the hotel tacks on an automatic 18% tip (which I do not have a problem with), they don't feel a need to be polite or professional.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cllahti
Andy S, Manager at Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

cllahti,

Thank you for choosing the Arrabelle to celebrate your monumental anniversary. I am disappointed to hear that you experienced so many lapses in service during your stay and am glad that you have been able to connect with our General Manager. We have taken your feedback very seriously and are working to address with our teams to ensure that this does not happen again. Please know this we very much appreciate you bringing this to our attention and look forward to being able to welcome you back to show you the service we strive to deliver.

Please feel free to reach out to myself of Zach directly should you need anything in the future.

Zachary Meyers
970-754-7792
zmeyers@vailresorts.com

Reviewed 17 August 2017

We stayed here in a two bedroom condominium in July. The condominium is in a separate building from the main hotel, but there is a bridge that connects the two buildings, so in the event of bad weather there is no need to go outside.
The condominium was spacious and very well equipped with kitchen utensils, a washing machine, and all the accouterments for a reasonably long stay. The rooms were clean and well thought out, and our condo had a nice view of what in winter would be the ski slopes, and in summer was a combination of bike routes and hiking trails. The service was very good throughout the hotel, and in particular I would like to congratulate the parking valet staff and the shuttle drivers for the help and information they gave us.. We used the shuttle service a number of times and it was very convenient to get picked up or get dropped of at various points in the town of Vail, and certainly saved us a good deal in taxi fares. I know that the hotel has a mandatory room fee of $50 per night for the shuttle service, buffet breakfast et cetera, but I thought it worth the money. The buffet breakfast was ideal to start the day: other than that we ate at other restaurants in Vail, and found them to be very good. We thought the heated rooftop pool was rather small, and would imagine it gets rather crowded at times. There was a hot tub on the roof top of our condo building, but we discovered it too late to really make use of it. I noticed that Interstate 70 goes reasonably close to the hotel: while we experienced no traffic noise I suppose that some rooms may be affected, so that may be something you want to check when you reserve your room. If I am in Vail again, and I sincerely hope I am, the Arrabelle would be my first choice to lay my head down for the night.

Stayed: July 2017
2  Thank Charles H
Andy S, Manager at Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Charles H,

I sincerely hope you find yourself in Vail again as well and I very much appreciate your feedback. Our proximity to I-70 has actually been a blessing as it provides such easy access from Denver to us and we have not heard that the noise makes it to our guest rooms with the other hotels between us and the highway thankfully!

Please let me know should you be planning a trip to Vail in the future and I would love to help find the best accommodation for you and your family to lay your heads.