Stayed here for a week with 2 girlfriends. Evergreen Block very nice a little further away from feeeway so slightly less noisy. Apartment was very well equipped, comfortable and clean. Plenty of pool towels. We had cleaning on 1 morning during stay which was fine. Sofa bed was a brand new queensize with full mattress - very comfortable.
Hot tub area at back of block was small but adequate as not many people staying - tub almost too warm though. Reception were very helpful on check-in. We took advantage of the free shuttle to go to the Farmers/Craft market on the Sunday.
2 supermarkets - Safeway & City Market within 1 mile - recommend City Market - much better fresh produce.
Area is lovely, plenty to do and see. From Labor day for about 2 months all car-parking is free in Vail which was great.
Would recommend this for couples and families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott's StreamSide Evergreen at Vail demonstrates the elegance and charm of this legendary locale while offering the comforts of home and the amenities of a resort. Vail, Colorado has long been hailed as the pinnacle of sensational skiing destinations and this is no exception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marriott's StreamSide Evergreen at Vail reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Streamside Evergreen At Vail Hotel Vail
- Marriotts Streamside Evergreen Vail
- Marriott Vacation Club Vail
- Marriott Vail
- Vail Marriott