Landmark was recommended to me by a friend who said it was a good value in Lionshead Village. Well my expectations were exceeded when we arrived. The front lobby is nicely appointed, the staff was very helpful. When we arrived in our unit, a 2/2, it was very well appointed and updated. Very comfortable space for the three of us to hangout and a great deck with perfect views of Vail Mountain.
Love the underground parking, the pool and three hot tubs after a long day of hiking or biking. Super convenient to the gondola as well as restaurants. Vail Village is a nice 15 minute walk or a quick ride on the free in town bus.
If you want a. Ice safe and clean place that won't break the bank, the Landmark fits the bill perfectly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Landmark, a haven of comfort and relaxation after a long day on Vail mountain, shopping or exploring incredible Vail activities. Offering exceptional personalized service and a stylish ambiance, guests are sure to enjoy the beautifully landscaped recreation deck that includes an outdoor heated pool, three outdoor hot tubs, BBQ grill, fire pit and amazing views of Vail Ski Resort and Lionshead Village. The warm and inviting lobby is complete with high ceilings, stone fireplace, flat screen TV, business center, guest ski lockers and registration area to greet you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Landmark Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Condominiums Hotel Vail
- Destination Hotel Vail Landmark Properties