Landmark Towers units are all individually owned, and from what we understand, many have been substantially updated. Ours had granite countertops ,a 6 burner gas range/oven, self-closing drawers and cabinets and a three compartment refrigerator with dual freezers. It was roomy with two bedrooms, two baths, a large living room, gas fireplace and three flatscreen televisions, for those who are nightlife averse. While we did face the freeway and could tell it was there, it became white noise when we settled down for the night and was no cause for concern. Its location is right in Lionshead Village and a short 15 minute walk from Vail Village (four minutes by frequently running buses). We've stayed in some fancy timeshares and this was better than many.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Landmark, a haven of comfort and relaxation after a long day on Vail mountain, shopping or exploring incredible Vail activities. Offering exceptional personalized service and a stylish ambiance, guests are sure to enjoy the beautifully landscaped recreation deck that includes an outdoor heated pool, three outdoor hot tubs, BBQ grill, fire pit and amazing views of Vail Ski Resort and Lionshead Village. The warm and inviting lobby is complete with high ceilings, stone fireplace, flat screen TV, business center, guest ski lockers and registration area to greet you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Landmark Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Condominiums Hotel Vail
- Destination Hotel Vail Landmark Properties