All reviews ford park ski school golden peak lift murphy bed order omelettes directly across the street omelet station betty ford alpine pools and hot tubs full kitchen included breakfast every morning breakfast room ski butlers butler service bedroom condo minute walk
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Good little place to stay in the off season.Clean comfy close to the mountain. Only downfall is they charge for parking during the off season. I would recommend this place. Fun and friendly. Nice rooms. Cozy.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 November 2017

The service here was great, and the location is phenomenal. I don't think you can go wrong staying in the beautiful town of Vail. Staying at this hotel made the vacation great though. Garage parking underground, fireplace in the room, one king bed with a murphy bed, fully stocked kitchen, etc. Breakfast is great as well. Had a great time speaking with Michi. Will definitely come back during the snow season.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Kimberly C, Guest Relations Manager at Manor Vail Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear briandeligero,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our location and garage parking, as well as the features in your unit. We take pride in our staff and are happy to hear that your experience was pleasant. We look forward to having you back to enjoy the ski season.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Hotel was very well maintained and room was beautiful....couldn't ask or expect more from any hotel.....was greeted with a bottle of wine at check in to celebrate my birthday....very unexpected and set the tone for our entire stay.....would also say the location was perfect.....very nice breakfast the next morning!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 November 2017

We went for my husband's birthday weekend and loved staying at the Manor Vail Lodge. The room was like a studio apartment with all the standard size kitchen appliances. There was also a walk in closet, so we could hang up our clothes and hide our suitcase away. We enjoyed the hot tubs in the evenings with beautiful views of the mountains. We also loved the mountain views every morning from our balcony.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony facing the mountains
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Lauren B,
We are so excited to hear that you loved your time with us here at Manor Vail Lodge and that you enjoyed your unit. We hope that you had the opportunity to experience all of the amenities we have to offer. Thank you for spending your husband's special birthday weekend with us! We look forward to having you back the next time you are in Vail. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 26 October 2017

First, I want to say that I never set foot of the property. Second, their cancellation policy is clearly stated at the time of booking.

My negative review is based on the fact that i was supposed to visit Manor Vail as part of a work conference. At the time my conference was scheduled hurricane irma was over my home of Puerto Rico and it was impossible for me to travel to Colorado (the airport was closed). I contacted the hotel informing them of my situation and at first they simply stated that because it was within the cancellation period they could not provide me with a refund. After speaking with a couple additional representatives they finally conceded and agreed to issue me a credit in which i needed to book my trip by the end of 2017.

Fast forward 2 weeks and my home is hit by yet another hurricane. Needless to say my life is in shambles I was hoping manor vail would be understanding of the fact that i will not be planning any vacations in the foreseeable future and at this point agree to provide me a refund. Again, Manor Vail has stated that they cannot make an exception and that I can either use the credit they offered or basically lose everything I paid.

While I completely understand their policy, I also truly believe that excellent establishments also have empathy and flexibility for people in desperate situations.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Kimberly C, Guest Relations Manager at Manor Vail Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear Iwechtex,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review. We are so sorry for all of the trouble. Please know that we are doing our best to accommodate all of our guests that have been affected by the recent natural disasters. We are not sure how you slipped through the cracks. This was a mistake on our part and a refund has been issued to your card. We sincerely hope that you, your family, and friends are all safe and doing well. When the time is right, we hope that you will have the chance to come enjoy Vail. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further issues or wish to reschedule.

Best Regards,