Absolutely beautiful hotel. It sits in the middle of quaint ski village with some fantastic restaurants within a 5 minute walk. I recommend the Blue Moose for some great pizza!
Large beautiful rooms. We've stayed several times and always receive impeccable service. A definite must stay if you're in the Vail area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vail Marriott Mountain Resort in Lionshead Village is one of Colorado's most celebrated resorts. Our Vail ski resort is just 150 yards from the Eagle-Bahn Gondola and offers relaxed lodging options for daredevils, daydreamers and those seeking a little adventure. Featuring all the hospitality and charm of a European ski and spa resort, our Vail resort is the destination of choice for vacationers seeking the exceptional. The natural beauty that surrounds our breathtaking Vail luxury resort is reflected in a chateau atmosphere of warm elegance, complete with rich wood accents, cozy rooms with plush beds, heated pools, outdoor recreation and a luxurious spa. With 5,289 acres and seven legendary bowls, Vail Resort is the largest ski resort in the nation, welcoming skiers and snowboarders from all over the world. We invite you to stay with us and discover why Vail continues to top ski resort polls year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Vail Marriott Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Vail Mountain Hotel Vail
- Marriott Vail Mountain Resort And Spa
- Vail Marriott