We stayed four nights late spring 2014. Our room was on the 6th floor. We had a Jr. Timberline Suite. Having a separate bedroom from the living room worked for our families needs. Our 5 year old slept on the sofa sleeper and our toddler was able to sleep in a pack and play in the hallway by the main door. It was quiet and gave everyone a private space to sleep. We really enjoyed the room having 2 bathrooms. Having children it can be hard getting everyone ready in one bathroom and this helped expedite us getting out for the evening. The room also had a fire place which we did not use due to the warmer temps. Our housekeeping crew was fantastic. These women were friendly and went above and beyond our expectations! The room was always clean. The hotel is very close to Lionshead Village and the gondola to the top of the mountain. Vail Village is about a 10 minute walk. We enjoyed hiking every day, playing the incredible playgrounds, going to the top of the mountain, and swimming in the pool. This is a fantastic place for families! We also ate breakfast at the hotel restaurant every day. It was apart of our room package. We wouldn't have paid for it otherwise because it is a bit pricey. The buffet does offer a great variety of food. It is a step up from your typical hotel breakfast. The bar drinks were a bit expensive but they did offer happy hour from 3-6 pm. This is a great place to go in the summer! We loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vail Marriott Mountain Resort in Lionshead Village is one of Colorado's most celebrated resorts. Our relaxed luxury ski resort in Vail sits just 150 yards from the Eagle-Bahn Gondola and offers comfortable lodging options for daredevils, daydreamers and those seeking a little adventure. Featuring all the hospitality and charm of a European ski and spa resort, our we are the destination resort of choice for vacationers seeking the exceptional. The natural beauty that surrounds our breathtaking accommodation is reflected in a chateau atmosphere of warm elegance, complete with rich wood accents, cozy rooms with plush beds, heated pools, outdoor recreation and an elegant spa. With 5,289 acres and seven legendary bowls, Vail Marriott Mountain Resort is the largest ski resort in the nation, welcoming skiers and snowboarders from all over the world. We invite you to stay with us and discover why Vail continues to top ski resort polls year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Vail Marriott Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Vail Mountain Hotel Vail
- Marriott Vail Mountain Resort And Spa
- Vail Marriott