I booked a "deluxe" room. We were greeted in the driveway by the valet and the bellman took care of our luggage while we checked in. A short minute later we were headed to our room. Our luggage arrived just a few minutes after we had entered our room. The entire check-in process from car to room was very smooth and timely. Every staff person we encountered was friendly and professional. We felt comfortable.
Our room was as expected, and very nice. My wife commented after sleeping on the bed that she "wanted one like that at home." Our room had a comfortable couch for sitting and a little fireplace. We also had a sliding glass door onto a faux balcony. The bathroom had both a tub and shower. We were tempted by the room service menu, but ended up going out for dinner and breakfast the following morning. I needed an item from a pharmacy so called the front desk to see where I'd need to go. The sports shop on site actually had a small toiletry/med/gift section that had what I needed. Nice! The concierge was very helpful with directions and restaurant recommendations. I also really like the on-site Starbucks. Check out, luggage handling and vehicle retrieval was just as smooth as the check in had been. The desk person was very kind and filled our water bottles for us. I would highly recommend this hotel for a Vail visit. This will be my choice on my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vail Marriott Mountain Resort in Lionshead Village is one of Colorado's most celebrated resorts. Our Vail ski resort is just 150 yards from the Eagle-Bahn Gondola and offers relaxed lodging options for daredevils, daydreamers and those seeking a little adventure. Featuring all the hospitality and charm of a European ski and spa resort, our Vail resort is the destination of choice for vacationers seeking the exceptional. The natural beauty that surrounds our breathtaking Vail luxury resort is reflected in a chateau atmosphere of warm elegance, complete with rich wood accents, cozy rooms with plush beds, heated pools, outdoor recreation and a luxurious spa. With 5,289 acres and seven legendary bowls, Vail Resort is the largest ski resort in the nation, welcoming skiers and snowboarders from all over the world. We invite you to stay with us and discover why Vail continues to top ski resort polls year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Vail Marriott Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Vail Mountain Hotel Vail
- Marriott Vail Mountain Resort And Spa
- Vail Marriott