“Spring 2014”

Ranked #3 of 30 Hotels in Vail
Lansing, Michigan
“Spring 2014”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

This establishment is a 6 star hotel!!!! Excellent value for the stay. Close to chair lifts and they take exceptional care of you when you come and go. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. I will stay there again and again.

1 Thank Americanwy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (373)
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 13 April 2014

This is my second time staying here and it was just as amazing as last year. I have travel a lot both internationally and in the United States and this is probably the best hotel I have stayed at. You can't beat the service here or the locaton. The hotel is so pretty and the views are gorgeous. Everyone here is very helpful and makes you feel so welcome. Chris from the ski valet was great!!!! He had my boots warmed every morning and even took my skies back to the ski rental on the last day. I will definitely be coming back again next year. Thanks again Tivoli for another amazing experience.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I am still in the middle of my stay here at the Tivoli Lodge and couldn't be happier for choosing this hotel. It's very clean, quiet (despite a music festival in town), the breakfast is very good and the staff here are great. Special thanks to Kevin Cross, the evening manager on duty. Being a little jet lagged, my sons and I were in the lobby early AM to relax...Kevin is super friendly and totally service oriented. I travel quite a bit and stay at many hotels and this hotel is doing a lot right. Well done.

2 Thank RichRothman
Los Altos, California
Reviewed 13 April 2014

1st class in every way. Great decor, extremely friendly staff, rooms beside being attractive included fridge, microwave, separate bar sink, utensils, Just right for saving and eating the left overs for the previous evening's diner out. While not technically a slope side resort the walk to the ski lift is trivial. We went off season (end of ski season, April), and found it to be a great value too.

Denver, CO
Reviewed 11 April 2014

The hotel excellence was only surpassed by the exceptional service. Consistently. Every time I stay. Comfortable beds. Clean well equipped bathrooms. Mini kitchenette & coffee in the room.. but great breakfast buffet downstairs. Easy chairs. Nice toiletries (I took my lo'occitane home with me.) I'll stay again. Highly recommend!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
minocqua
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I have spent 4 days at the Tivoli Lodge March 30th- April 3rd 2014. The facility is beautiful, with spacious rooms, well equipped and stylish bathrooms, very large lounging room with pretty views and comprehensive breakfast service. The lodge has a hot pool which I have not used but many guests did and seem to have enjoyed it. I loved that the guests can use their ski and boot general area to store our ski equipment, very conveniently located.

The location is literally steps from the slopes. At the end of the skiing day I would ski down to the Topher hill and the lodge is maybe 70 yards from there.

The staff was friendly, helpful and resourceful across the board.

The only missing thing for me is that the Lodge did not have a restaurant for dinners also, only for breakfast.

My trip was cut short unexpectedly but it has been the best skiing vacation I have had. Compares to French Alps :-)

Room Tip: I really think there is no such thing as a bad room at this lodge - you either get a mountain or val...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I'll pass on repeating all the superlatives. A couple nice things we didn't expect:

The staff were more than accommodating on the day we checked out. They stored our bags while we skied one last day, and at the end of the day set us up in an unused conference room so we could change clothes before leaving.

The lodge is only about 75 steps from the Shakedown Bar, a new favorite of ours.

We won't even shop around the next time we need to stay in Vail.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple