Tivoli Lodge
Sonnenalp(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$231
  • Pool
Hotel Talisa, Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$167
  • Restaurant
Vail Marriott Mountain Resort(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$186
  • Restaurant
US$391
US$343
  • Pool
The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$203
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Lion Square Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$208
Austria Haus Hotel(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$153
The Sebastian - Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$552
US$522
  • Pool
Vail Mountain Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$291
US$283
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
US$404
US$262
Orbitz.com
1,350 results
All reviewschocolate labtower roommountain viewshort walkwet barbreakfast buffetmini fridgeski valetoff seasonshops and restaurantsbeautiful hotelperfect locationgas fireplacehot tubeach morningend of the dayparking garage
Reviewed 30 April 2010

This was our second year staying at the Tivoli and I must say that it was a big part of our decision to return to Vail. This is an exceptional property that was clearly built as a labour of love by the owner - as opposed to the cookie cutter "luxury" chains that are all too common. The location is the best in Vail from a Village and lift access perspective. We were pleased to see that a large component of the staff had returned from the previous year - a strong sign of a quality operation. All in all, as good as it gets.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2010

This hotel is very cute.The main entrance is small, but charming. Leading to the breakfast place/lounge area with a fire place, you will see the pool and library/computer/children's place area. My room had a nice fire place and a comfortable bed, but the highlight of my room is the self-heated floor in the bathroom. Gosh, it is fabulous, especially when I took off my boots and my cold/sore feet stepped on that warm floor. The bathroom was spacious itself. The location was great. Just a few steps away from the bus station and in the middle of restaurants and lifts. Great place to ski and felt in winter wonderland.

Stayed: November 2008, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 April 2010

My husband and I stayed for 5 nights for a ski trip over Easter week. We selected the Tivoli Lodge based on TripAdvisor reviews and now see no reason to stay anywhere else in Vail. The hotel is beautiful, our mountain tower room was spacious and comfortable, the service was great, and the location can't be beat. We started each day with a wonderful complimentary breakfast before walking the short distance to the Vista Bahn lift. After a day of skiing, we relaxed in one of two hot tubs while enjoying a beverage from the bar. There was live music a couple of nights and on the other evenings we were entertained by the antics of Speedy, the owners' chocolate lab. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful and the owners went out of their way to make us feel at home. I've always considered Vail the best ski resort there is and now I'd have to say that Tivoli Lodge is the very best in ski accommodations.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2010

We typically stay in Lionshead but decided to opt for something in the Village for a quick Easter weekend trip. We found the Tivoli to be a great option and I plan to return in the summer and hopefully again next winter. The lobby is as inviting as any and with a hot tub (two) located just outside it gets a lot of traffic from hot tubbers and apres-ski folk looking for a beverage. Leather chairs, large couches make for a truly relaxing time. One reviewer commented on the young staff not being real knowledgeable on non-skiing things to do but we found the staff to be quite helpful. The hotel puts out a very nice breakfast spread, ranging from breakfast burrito's, waffles, breads of all sorts to cereal and fruit.
Travelers today seem enamored with bedding and it is in this area that I would suggest ownership look into upgrading. Our sheets appeared to be old (worn) and my pillow wasn't much of anything. Rooms however are spacious and clean and a simple upgrading of bedding would elevate the entire experience.
From the Tivoli, you can be in the heart of the Village in three minutes and that makes it ideal. That puts you just minutes from many great restaurants and I'd suggest Up the Creek as a place to try. It's hard to go wrong with restaurant selections.
Back to Tivoli, we used the business center, fitness facility and ski valet and found all to be nice.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank CopaMundial
Reviewed 26 March 2010

I stayed at the Tivoli this week with my teenage daughter after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor. My opinion is that the lodge is nice but definitely only rates about three and a half stars. Our room was very average with dark colors and no artwork on the walls. The bathrooms were the nicest feature with granite counters and a good sized bathtub. The service was medicore with no porters to help with our luggage and the front desk is staffed with young people possessing very little knowledge as to non-skiing activities available in Vail. There was a guiitarist playing apres ski in the lobby on our last night there which was a nice touch. All the staff were friendly, it was just that there wasnt the service I have come to expect when paying the kind of rates they charge.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family