“Adequate for our needs”

Quality Inn & Suites Broomfield Westminster
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Westminster
“Adequate for our needs”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed on Friday and Saturday nights. We were looking for a facility close to Dave and Busters that wasn't too pricey. It fit. We also were in town for the annual Furry Scurry and since dogs stay free here that was a plus. The room was clean enough for me and I'm picky. The only true complaint I have is that our sink didn't drain properly and they didn't fix it even after we asked. I only had two boiled eggs from the free breakfast, but the rest looked good--especially the biscuits and sausage gravy. All in all we were satisfied with our stay.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Keystone, Colorado
Reviewed 1 May 2014

This La Quinta, like the last 4 I've stayed in, is run down. Everything is worn out, bedding, carpets, furniture. The elevator call button only works if you press just right, the toilet in my room is cracked, and I covered the chair with a towel to sit down. Yikes! I feel bad for my dog down on the dirty carpet. Don't know what rooms the other reviews got to stay in, but it must not have been this one.

Staff is nice though.

La Quinta is the new Motel 6...at double the price.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Peoria
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I stay here every time I have business in the Denver area. Easy access to Hwy 36 and North Denver. Rooms are clean and quite. Some hot breakfast items and they still have USA Today on weekday mornings.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

cheyenne, United States
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I actually let my daughter pick this hotel as it was close to her house and she didn't have the room to accommodate us for the concert that we went to together and she drove but we could have stayed at a place closer to the Denver University instead of broomfield where she lives.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Oak Creek, United States
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We love to stay at this hotel because there is a fun indoor pool that always seems to have lots of kids to play with. We have a dog as well and there are walking paths and trails surrounding the hotel so we can safely walk and play in the vicinity. We travle to Denver to shop or see an Imax movie or visit attractions. We stay at this hotel because we can play and relax there without being cooped up or stuck in the car to get anywhere.

Windsor, United States
Reviewed 8 April 2014

This La Quinta was accommodating to my children as they loved the pool, hot tub and free breakfast in the morning. The beds are more comfortable than other hotels I've stayed at and the service was friendly and helpful. Next time, I'll bring my own coffee though!

Amarillo, United States
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Excellent facility and price. Well maintained and good location a couple of blocks from the Boulder Turnpike (Hwy 36). A short distance to I-25 and convenient to Denver, shopping and dining. Our go to motel for trips to this area.