I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. Rooms were spacious and well laid out. The free dinners were a nice benefit and offered four days a week. Most days were something worth trying. Access to the hotel was pretty easy and close to lots of shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thrive on Long StaysThis Newly Renovated Denver North Westminster Residence Inn by Marriott Hotel provides easy access to Water World, Butterfly Pavilion, Arvada Center, Denver Mint, Denver Zoo, FirstBank Event Center, Flatiron Crossings, Denver Coliseum, Coors Field, Pepsi Center, Sports Authority Field at Mile High, and Regis University. There are great Westminster restaurants within walking distance. Area businesses include Ball, MWH, Lockheed Martin, Trimble, Oracle, Avaya, Corporate Express and Level 3. Additionally, we are located near the Chateaux at Fox Meadows and Event Center at Church Ranch. All of the suites feature a king bed, full kitchen with stove top, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, plus dishes and pots and pans. The hotel has two-bedroom suites with fireplaces, one-bedroom suites with separate living/bedroom areas, and studio suites. A complimentary hot breakfast buffet is served daily. We also host an evening social event Monday-Thursday which includes a light dinner and beverage ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster Hotel Westminster
- Residence Inn Westminster
- Westminster Residence Inn