This hotel has everything you need for an extended stay over just overnight. The kitchen has a dishwasher, full size frig, two burner cook top, microwave and the cupboards have all the dishes you will need. If you do need something else ask the front desk. The windows open however, we were unable to access them due to the desk being infront of them. The sofa while new is not really lounge comfortable. One end has a lamp and two electrical outlets for your devises. One wall has a desk with more outlets, phone and plenty of room to spread out any paper work for those business folks. Plenty of dresser space, a small front closet and large bedroom closet. The toilet and tub area is separated from the dressing/closet /sink area by a door. Depending on your privacy level this may or may not work for you. The tub/toilet area is to small to dress in. They use Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner. The room is very clean. They do use a room deodorizer so if your sensitive to smells you may want to ask housekeeping not to use it. This hotel welcomes pets so again, if allergies or sensitivities you may want to ask the desk if there is a pet free room. The breakfast area is small. It gets crowded and some butt bumping on weekends when the kids and parents are all in the space at once. One section is dedicated to oatmeal and the toppings and the waffle prep along with toppings such as blueberries, strawberries, redi whip. The section behind it offers eggs, potato and meat choice each day along with the breads and cereals. Cereals are in dispensing containers and the milk is in pitchers. Two fruits are offered. Usually bananas and then cantaloupe or such. There is the juice machine and the coffee was very good. We stayed a week and never had the same breakfast twice. The breakfast hostesses are good at keeping food stocked and your plates picked up. The tall long breakfast table seats eight and has electrical outlets for devises if you had a breakfast meeting or large family.
The pool is 4 ft deep and I felt the water temp. was a bit cool. It probably warms up with more people swimming. The staff we encountered on our week stay were all very friendly. Although this hotel is updated and very comfortable my only suggestion is it's time for new mattresses. The bed for the most part was comfortable with comfortable linens but you can tell it was time for a change when you feel like your going to fall out of bed if you were to close to the end of the mattress. We had a king bed and the top spread didn't come down to the end of the mattress. Not a deal breaker for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thrive on Long StaysThis Newly Renovated Denver North Westminster Residence Inn by Marriott Hotel provides easy access to Water World, Butterfly Pavilion, Arvada Center, Denver Mint, Denver Zoo, FirstBank Event Center, Flatiron Crossings, Denver Coliseum, Coors Field, Pepsi Center, Sports Authority Field at Mile High, and Regis University. There are great Westminster restaurants within walking distance. Area businesses include Ball, MWH, Lockheed Martin, Trimble, Oracle, Avaya, Corporate Express and Level 3. Additionally, we are located near the Chateaux at Fox Meadows and Event Center at Church Ranch. All of the suites feature a king bed, full kitchen with stove top, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, plus dishes and pots and pans. The hotel has two-bedroom suites with fireplaces, one-bedroom suites with separate living/bedroom areas, and studio suites. A complimentary hot breakfast buffet is served daily. We also host an evening social event Monday-Thursday which includes a light dinner and beverage ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster Hotel Westminster
- Residence Inn Westminster
- Westminster Residence Inn