“Exceeded expectations”

Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Westminster
Tucson, AZ
“Exceeded expectations”
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Very nice hotel! From check-in on the service is excellent. My room had a light bulb burnt out, I left a note and when I returned the light was shining bright! The Hotel was undergoing renovations, and they were quick to let me know. My room was exactly where and what I wanted. I used the pool often which was heated to nearly too warm. The breakfast included some type of eggs every day and a nice fruit salad. The ONLY 2 things are the front door is not automatic so can be tricky maneuvering luggage as a single traveller and the elevator is quite small, but in the overall scheme of things these are very small details.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I really liked this hotel. Very clean an comfy. We will defently stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012
Derby, Kansas
Reviewed 20 July 2012

a family of four stayed here for a wedding in the area on July 6-8, 2012. all of the staff at the hotel were very friendly and courteous and went out of their way to make us feel comforatable. this includes the greeting at the front desk, maids, breakfast help. I would definitely stay here again if i were coming to this area of Colorado, and we recieved a break on prices by booking online prior to our stay. Outstanding place :)

Room Tip: they are doing some remodeling of the rooms, so we asked to be as far away as possible from the cons...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Stayed there 5 days with a soccer team (group of 20+ people). The staff was always helpful and tried to make our stay as good as possible. Rooms were clean and looking good. Despite not being a new hotel, everything was working and well taken care of.

They are remodeling the rooms, so you may find a little inconvenient the dust and noises during certain times of the day.

Overall they delivered what they promised. Very positive experience.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank wrknfun
Minnesota
Reviewed 20 June 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel, very clean, professional and friendly, next door is a bar salad buffet restaurant, very healthy and delicious, overall great value for the money

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 7 June 2012

From the looks of it, its your average Hampton Inn. We got in late and they were doing a "night audit" so we had to wait 20 minutes to check-in... it was 1am. There is only one very slow elevator. The rooms were very nice with flat screen TVs and very cold A/C. Staff were all very friendly including the staff on break who would go out of their way to say hi/bye/thanks. We got to the breakfast 30min before closing and it was (by that time) lacking, but appeared to have the normal Hampton Inn goodies (ie waffles, eggs, biscuits and gravy, etc). I got a great rate of $64.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
Houston
Reviewed 6 June 2012

I was invited to participate in the Denver ,Colorado Memorial Parade ,so I decided to stay at the Hampton Inn in Westminster , Colorado .( A great choice I might add ) .The Hotel staff were wonderful from the time I checked in with Royce S. ,who made sure I received a great rate .for all 3 nights .
Kathleen , Patricia & Kristen assisted me in finding my way around the Denver area .
Maria & Inez who kept my room clean & believe me when I say ,I am very OCD when it comes to being in a clean enviroment , you ladies rock.
I need to recognize Becky who made sure that Breakfast was always plentiful , and she did this with a smile on her face every morning .She took the time to make sure that the guest had their fill of the good fresh food . Especially the freshed baked goods ,yummy ;>)
I recommend if you are in the Denver area that you book your room at the Hampton Inn @ Westminster ,Co. It's nice to see that there are still Hotels that really do care about their guest .
Thank you for making my stay wonderful . I will be sure to book my room for my next adventure there.. ~citygirlnhtown~

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo