“Centurylink Business stay”

Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Westminster
Westminster, United States
“Centurylink Business stay”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My reservation was for 2/24 through 3/7. I was assigned separate confirmations with a termination on 3/3 for two bills. The room was poor in design. The toilet ran requiring me to fiddle with handle; I didn’t qualify and wasn’t offered breakfast credit. I wasn’t offered to credit my rental car(National) to my HH points. My HH is at silver getting close to gold. With an extended stay I should have been offered an upgrade with room and breakfast. I switched to Hampton on 3/2 and was upgraded immediately and they have gone beyond my expectations. Double Tree will not get my business going forward.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

MaryAlice J, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Denver - Westminster, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to provide honest feedback regarding your stay at our property. Please let me apologize for the issues you encountered while staying with us and I am truly sorry that your first impressions were far from excellent. I will be sure to pass along all your feedback to our entire team. If you are ever in the westminster area again I will hope that you will contact me directly and I would love to make things right for a second try! If you would like to discuss your stay further or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me!

Thank you!
maryalice.juarez@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
North Carolina
Reviewed 3 March 2014

This is a very old building and you can sense it from the rooms and carpets. They did their best to update it but it is just not comparable to other Doubletree's I have stayed at. For example the Doubletree in Chattanooga, is 10 times better than this.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
MaryAlice J, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Denver - Westminster, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. I want to apologize that we were unable to meet all your expectations. We utilize all the information you provide to make sure we are always enhancing in our guest satisfaction. I will be sure to pass along all your comments to our entire team. We are in the early current stages of renovating certain areas of our hotel and we would love it if you came to see us again the future to make your stay better! Please contact me directly if you need anything at all.

MaryAlice Juarez
303 427 4000
Umatilla, Fl, United States
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Great stay! Great breakfast! If you are in Denver this should be your first pick to stay. The room was clean and well appointed. The sleep quality was great as no disturbances occurred throughout our stay. From the reservation experience, to the check out the entire experience was smooth sailing. I would repeat this stay.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

MaryAlice J, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Denver - Westminster, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback about our hotel! We utilize all the feedback to enhance in guest satisfaction. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay overall and that you would stay with us again! I am glad to find out that you were comfortable and all your needs were met. We hope to see you in the near future for more stays to come! Please contact me directly if you need anything at all! Once again we appreciate your time and business!

MaryAlice Juarez
303 427 4000
Pearland, United States
Reviewed 1 March 2014

We stayed in this hotel for a week while visiting a friend in Denver and it is in a great location for exploring Denver and the surrounding area. The hotel is older, but clean and in a safe area with a lot of restaurants and stores in the general area.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for providing such awesome feedback regarding your recent stay with us! I will be sure to pass along all your comments to the entire staff. We take great pride in the service we provide to our guests and it is important to all of us that you have an excellent stay!Hopefully next time you see your friend again we can accommodate your needs! See you soon!
Seeley Lake, Montana
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Every year we go to the Denver Mart in February. This year we booked a less expensive motel down the road instead of this one, and boy were we sorry!! The rooms smelled, no security, and they needed upgrading badly. Fortunately they let us cancel our reservations and we headed for Doubletree, Westminister. The clerks were very professional and gave us two rooms for the Mart price. We felt like we were at home. They always have a great breakfast, courteous staff and of course the cookie at night doesn't hurt! Any little problem was solved with a smile and most times a complimentary glass of wine! We will definitely come back to this hotel again. And Kudos to Mary Alice for all her help. The "troublemakers" from Montana thank you.

Room Tip: They have a great Concierge floor and Kathleen is always ready to serve you a beverage or appetizer.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to provide such awesome feedback about our hotel and staff! I was so happy when you guys came in and we were able to accommodate your needs! Myself and the rest of the staff enjoyed having you with us and it was nice seeing your smiling faces everyday and getting to know you in the time you were here! Please come back and see us soon! Stay out of trouble! :) Please let us know if you ever need anything and thanks again for your loyalty and business!
Winner, United States
Reviewed 26 February 2014

This place is awesome. You get fresh, nice cookies, and a very friendly staff. We were there for a business trip, and the staff invited us to Happy Hour! We really appreciated the invite. The location of the Hotel was great, and they had a shuttle so we didn't have to find parking at our event.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

MaryAlice J, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Denver - Westminster, responded to this review, 30 March 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to provide such great feedback regarding your stay with us at our hotel! I am so glad you enjoyed the cookies and got to experience our fun happy hour! We hope you come back and see us so you can experience it again! I will be sure to pass on all your wonderful comments to the entire team! Thanks again and we hope to see you in the future!
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed 21 February 2014

We arrived and had been booked for the previous night as well. When I explained to the lady that we had come in with a group and had booked with them, she was understanding and changed the reservation. When I was banking the next day, I noticed that they had charged me anyway despite it being their mistake. They did take it off my bill, but it took a while to repost to my bank. Our flight out did not leave until 9 the next evening. I asked for a late check out and was told by the front desk that that would not be a problem. The next morning before we went out to run around I double checked this with the front desk and the woman I spoke to said no, that that would not be a possibility. We had to scramble to get our stuff together. I feel like the front desk staff did not know what they were doing. They were unfriendly as well

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

MaryAlice J, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Denver - Westminster, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, your feedback will be shared with hotel staff. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay and understand your frustration. I will be sure to address your concerns with the appropriate department managers to make sure this does not happen for any future guests. Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like to discuss your stay further. We take great pride in the service we provide to our guests and I am very sorry that your first impression was far from excellent. Thank you again for your time and business and I hope to possibly see you in the future so we can make up for the mistakes from your previous stay.