“Tournament”

Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Westminster
Cheyenne, United States
“Tournament”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The hotel was very clean. The only change that I would make is having disposable cups in the room. I am leary of using a glass cup. The only other problem was that the cushion cover on the couch was torn and the foam on the inside was coming out. The staff were very friendly, and the breakfast (that we had to pay extra for) was good. It wasn't the best place we've stayed but it was comfortable, and it was very clean.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

MaryAlice J, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Denver - Westminster, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Thank you so much for providing feedback for our hotel! We are so glad that you overall enjoyed your stay while you were here. We use all the information our guests provide for training purposes and to ensure we are always enhancing in guest satisfaction! I will be sure to pass along to correct departments regarding disposable cups in the room. I am glad you enjoyed your breakfast experience and that you were greeted with great first impressions it sounds like! Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you have any questions or ever need anything! Hope to see you next time!

Maryalice.juarez@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
alliance, United States
Reviewed 25 June 2014

we travel with baseball like six tournaments a year and have stayed here three years in a row. Best hotel all season for sure. Lots of choices in Denver but only stay here. The breakfast really fills up the team. Saves time to being a buffet kids can eat and run.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for providing such awesome comments about our property! We enjoy having you back all the time and we are honored to be your hotel of choice! I am so glad you enjoy your stay here each time and that we are able to win you over! We look forward to having you more and more! I will be sure to pass along all your comments to the entire team! Thank you for your loyalty and we will see you next time! If there is ever anything you need please do not hesitate to contact me directly!

Westminster, CO, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I am a Hilton Honors member. We were not put on the HH floor, our room had no refrigerator. When I made the reservation I was not told I needed to ask for one nor was I told there is a different rate that included the complimentary breakfast. We stayed 4 nights and never got one nor were we moved to the HH floor. The bathroom had no fan and the configuration of the bathroom is terrible--door was in the way, the sink was too small and the curtain in the shower did not work. Water was on the floor after showering no matter how I arranged the curtain. On a positive note, the sink drain was fixed quickly after I told the front desk it wasn't draining. Also, when I discussed my concerns, we was afforded a complimentary breakfast for my stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Greeted late at night by a warm chocolate cookie was a great start to our visit here. There is sometimes confusion about this Doubletree near Rte 36 and the one that sort of looks like a castle on I-25 so be sure you know which is which. This one is ten minutes closer to Denver and the other, 10 minutes north.
The room was very nicely done in typical Doubletree fashion. The front desk people were friendly and helpful s needed. I suggest being sure you get your room with breakfast included. The buffet includes a very good variety of fruit and hot and cold items, as well as an omelet station. Wait staff seats you and brings your hot beverages and clears plates so I left them a couple of dollars.
We did have one day that no one serviced our room, but luckily when we saw this at 6 PM someone was still there to take care of it right away (and no, we didn't leave Do not disturb on the door).
The lobby bar is nice and offers light snacks. The restaurant on the premises was empty of guests while we were there. The indoor pool and hot tub looked nice though we hadn't time to use them.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for providing such excellent feedback regarding our hotel! It's always such a pleasure to hear from a guest who truly enjoyed their stay! I am glad we were able to make you feel welcomed, comfortable, and relaxed! Please don't be a stranger and come back and see us for more wonderful Doubletree cookies! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly!

St Paul, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

What a pleasant suprise the Double Tree Westminster was. We stayed on the executive level and had access to the morning breakfast service as well as evening reception both exceeded expectation. Staff at the executive level were friendly and very helpful in every way. This stay had made me rethink using Double Trees more often for business. Thanks for a great experience

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Memphis, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My room key had to be reset 3 times, on different days, and there had been no changes to my original reservation. This was very frustrating. Also, the bathroom layout was awkward, and the cold faucet was loose on the sink.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Colorado Springs, United States
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Friendly staff from check-in to breakfast the following morning. Perfect location from highway and plenty of shopping and dinning facilities in the area. Although it was an excellent stay, the only downfall was the terible Starbucks in the bar area. With the exception of that, would still highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to provide information and great comments regarding your stay with us at our property! I am so glad to hear you overall enjoyed your stay! I hope you got to do some fun shopping and site seeing around the area! Westminster is a booming town and it is continuing to grow with exciting changes! We our proud to be apart of the Westminster area. I apologize about your experience with our starbucks. If you would like to contact me to discuss your stay further please no not hesitate. Thank you and I hope to see you again!