“The best customer service experience period...”

DoubleTree by Hilton Denver - Westminster
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Westminster
Schaffhausen, Switzerland
“The best customer service experience period...”
Reviewed 1 April 2010

This is a very nice, clean, affordable hotel. It has an indoor pool and spa and rooms come with a very nice breakfast buffet. What really stands out however is the hotels almost extreme attention to detail when delighting their customers. A colleague left a coke in his room during his last stay, when he returned the next week there were two coke's sitting on ice waiting for him. Another ran out of toothpaste and when the maid noticed they put a few tubes in his bathroom. Unprecedented, stay here simply to make a statement that in hospitality customer service is paramount and this place is the best.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Austin
Reviewed 22 March 2010

I stayed at this Doubletree over the weekend while attending a conference at the hotel. The first thing that stood out was the freshly baked chocolate chip cookies at checkin! It was my first time staying at a Doubletree and I can definitely say it won't be my last. The service was excellent and attentive, the facilities are very clean and the rooms are modern. There is also free wi-fi and a very clean indoor pool and hot tub. The only thing wrong with my stay is that I could not see the mountains from my room! (The rooms on the east side of the hotel has the two queen beds, the west side faces the mountains and has a king bed in each room). Doubletree has a very nice LaFitte's New Orleans-style restaurant here, the free HOT breakfast is a nice touch and a great way to start your day. The staff is very friendly and helpful-- The lady from the front desk called me and asked if I needed anything because I left my "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door all day. Another nice thing is the free business center with free internet and printing. It is refreshing to stay at a reasonably priced hotel that includes all the perks without nickel and diming you!!! I would definitely stay at this hotel again next time I come to Denver.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
Broomfield, Colorado
Reviewed 2 February 2010

I just stayed here a few days while house hunting (about to move to the Flatirons area) and this place was really something. I had my wife with me and she was also thoroughly impressed. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were updated and comfy. Free internet.

The restaurant had some tasty cajun food and the staff there was always on top of it.

I travel a lot for business and I guess the one thing that I felt about this place was that it was well managed. Who ever is running this place is doing a very good job.

The only bit which management cant change is that you 'are' next to a highway and if you are super light sleeper, I am not, the road noise might get you a bit. I guess if you are on the other side of the hotel which is not next to the road, would not be an issue. The side with the freeway is the one with the awesome views of the mountains. I was on the sixth floor.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business
New Jersey
Reviewed 6 January 2010

The staff at the Doubletree Hotel Denver North is so attentive. Kristina Stableford is the Director of Guest Services and is extremely focused on the customer experience. I visit this hotel monthly and have never had a problem, but always feel safe and have always been well taken care of.
The hotel has a nice layout and has all the amenities required while traveling. They offer a great breakfast buffet and the regular daily menu has a good variety to choose from. Don't miss the Doubletree Hotel Denver North if you are in the area!

• Stayed December 2009, travelled on business
dallas
Reviewed 14 December 2009

I love this hotel. The staff here always remembers me and greets me by name which is nice since I stay there often. My room is always clean and they leave me bookmarks for my books. I think that is really nice. They have humidifiers available and with the dry winter weather this is a plus. The hotel is located right off the highway and has numerous restaraunts close by that are both sit down and fast food. Not to forget that you can get starbucks without even leaving the hotel. There is also a walmart and clothing store very close. I always feel safe at this hotel because it is right down the street from the police station. If you get a west facing room you can enjoy a beautifull view of the mountains.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled on business
Revenue_Manager1, Director of Guest Services at DoubleTree by Hilton Denver - Westminster, responded to this review, 7 January 2010
Thank you for your wonderful review! I am glad that you feel so welcome and safe at our hotel - it is our goal to have all our guests feel this way. We hope your New Year is off to a wonderful start and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Louisville, KY
Reviewed 23 November 2009

My colleague and I were working in Colorado for several months this year. We knew we would be staying in the Denver area every other week for an extend period and we discussed this situation with the management staff at the Doubletree Denver North. They worked with us and offered us an excellent deal on the room and provided free breakfast every morning. We were also placed on the upper concierge floor which offered free appetizers and drinks every evening in the summit lounge. The service was also amazing. The entire staff from management to housekeeping was very friendly and helpful and exceeded all of our expectations. While our work began to take us further from the hotel we continued to stay there and drive further simply because we could not find comparable value and service anywhere in the Denver area.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled on business
California
Reviewed 17 November 2009

I started working in the Denver area about three and a half years ago and as luck would have it, I stayed at the hotel on one of my first trips. I was immediately treated by the warm, friendly and accommodating staff as a regular, long term customer. Correction: friend. As a "road warrior" I value the staff and their treatment of the customers as much as the comfort the hotel provides. Since they overachieve in every important category that a traveler (frequent or occasional) need and expect, I always stay at this property when I'm in Denver. I highly recommend them, and I know if you - reading these notes - will give them a chance, you will not be disappointed! Enjoy your stay! World traveler.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled on business
Thank you for your recent review! We take great pride in making sure that our guests feel "at home" when they are on the road and hope that the Doubletree continues to be your choice of hotel when in the Westminster area. I hope your New Year is off to a great start and we look forward to seeing you again soon!