“Wow is this place great!”

Saltgrass Steakhouse
Ranked #8 of 224 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow is this place great!”
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

We were on vacation in Colorado from Arkansas when I looked up restaurants for us to have dinner and loved the reviews I read so without a doubt I knew we had to go. Glad we did, the food was awesome, the service was wonderful and just overall well worth stopping. Loved everything about this place!!

• Visited October 2013

Modesto, California
“Excellent”
Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

5 hour layover and rented a car to come to this restaurant. They have the best Ceasars Salad, Prime Rib and well everything is fantastic. Enjoy.

1 Thank BAP4731
Orem, Utah
“Great Food & Service”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

The menu here has a good variety. I had the prime rib which was cooked just right. The service was great and their prices are reasonable. Anytime I'm in the area I'll be stopping by here for a good meal and I highly recommend it to anyone.

• Visited September 2013
“"Service GREAT, Food GREAT!"”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I ate here after a long day on the road, I was going to go to the "other" chain next door, but I've never been here so we decided to give it a shot. The hostess was very friendly,The Manager who sat us was also very friendly, our server, Rachel, was beyond friendly, funny, and attentive! I will certainly be going to this chain again!

Lausanne
“Great food”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I was staying in Hampton inn, so this was the closest place to eat. I had lunch and dinner there. Both times excellent food and good service. Steaks are fantastic, grilled shrimp were my favorite. I can highly recommend "Gulf Coast Steak & Shripm". Excellent atmosphere and cocktails.

• Visited August 2013