Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Westminster
Minot, North Dakota
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for several nights & we were very happy with it. Check in was a breeze. The hotel's decor looks fresh. The room was clean & the beds comfy. I especially liked their pillows. The breakfast in the morning was pretty good. I would say better than a lot of continental breakfasts. My only complaint would be that there wasn't a fridge in the room.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MichiganKatura

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This was a perfect choice. Plenty of restaurants & shopping in the area for the family. Went for a Rockies game, a fairly short drive to the stadium. The staff was friendly, room was very clean. Kids really enjoyed the pool after a long hot day.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Nicole S
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I stayed here for 1 night and i was very impressed. The manager and all his staffs were very friendly. Room was great and very clean. would definitely stay here again in the future. Very good breakfast. will recommend to all my colleague. Really enjoyed my stay.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Ray P
San Diego, California
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I am a Marriott rewards member and I try to stay at Marriott hotels whenever I travel. I have stayed here before and have always been happy. I love the Fairfield brands and I have stayed at most of them around this area. This one is well kept, clean and the people working here are great.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Beautiful hotel, not too far from shops. Werequested a 2pm checkout and got ,"I'll make note but can't guarantee it." Then we got a call the next day and when I told them it was supposed to be noted for a 2pm c/o the agent actually replied, "Well they didn't note it." Her attitude made me feel like I should grab my things and rush out, but when I said we'll try to leave soon she huffed and said she'll just honor the 2pm c/o as if we were totally inconveniencing her. After all that, the housekeeper still kept knocking despite the do not disturb sign.

William H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
I do apologies for the miscommunication between you and our staff. I spoke to the Guest Service Agent you spoke with, and she never meant for you to feel rushed. Her frustration was with the communication of staff. As you are aware being associates in the business, that's key. Once again when you are in this area again, contact me and I will take care of your future reservations myself.
Lincoln
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We stay at the Fairfield whenever in Denver to visit family. The rooms are always clean and quiet, the beds are comfortable and the front desk help is very friendly. The breakfast has gotten better now with eggs, sausage and bacon.

Room Tip: Top floor is always best away from ice machine.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank dandlNebraska
Topeka
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This Fairfield is an excellent choice for any traveler.
I was greeted by a very nice employee upon entering the Fairfield. Upon receiving my room key, I went to the door of my room and heard a baby crying in another room. I returned to the front desk, where the employee was apologetic (I assured her, this was not her fault), and very accommodating to find another room for me. After returning from visiting my brother, I hear a baby crying next to my newly assigned room. I stayed in this room, and I could not hear a thing!
Room accommodations are excellent. The bed is firm, nice HDTV, free internet access, and the room was very clean.
In the morning, I went downstairs to have breakfast. This Fairfield has an excellent breakfast bar. Without question, I would stay at this Fairfield Inn again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westminster
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Thornton
The Westin Westminster
The Westin Westminster
#4 of 19 in Westminster
Super 8 Westminster Denver North

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster? Share your experiences!